Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

bumitidakbulatAvatar border
TS
bumitidakbulat
Sumpah Freemason

dear agan, berikut saya lampirkan ttg bagaimana bentuk sumpah Freemasonryemoticon-Tai

mungkin kita sudah sering dengar ttg secret society ini yg dikaitkan dgn konspirasi global.

namun sejauh apa sih pengetahuan kita tentang organisasi misterius ini? berikut saya sertakan dgn sumber untuk yg ingin mempelajari lebih lanjut emoticon-Angkat Beer

emoticon-Cendol (S)emoticon-Cendol (S)emoticon-Cendol (S)emoticon-Cendol (S)emoticon-Cendol (S)

OBLIGATION OF AN ENTERED APPRENTICE.

I, A. B., of my own free will and accord, in the presence of Almighty God and this Worshipful Lodge, erected to Him and dedicated to the Holy Saints John, do hereby and hereon most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear:

1. That I will always hail, ever conceal and never reveal any of the secret arts, parts or points of the hidden mysteries of ancient Freemasonry which have been heretofore, may at this time or shall at any future period he communicated to me as such, to any person or persons whomsoever, except it be to a true and lawful brother Mason, or within a regularly constituted lodge of Masons; and neither unto him nor them until by strict trial, due examination or legal information, I shall have found him or them as lawfully entitled to the same as I am myself.
  2. I furthermore solemnly promise and swear that I will not write, print, paint, stamp, stain, cut, carve, mark or engrave them, cause the same to be done, upon anything movable or immovable capable of receiving the least impression of a word, syllable, letter or character, whereby the same may become legible or intelligible to myself or to any person under the whole canopy of heaven, and the secrets of Freemasonry be thereby unlawfully obtained through my unworthiness.
  3. To all of this I most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, with a firm and steadfast resolution to keep and perform the same, without any equivocation, mental reservation, or secret evasion of mind whatever.

"Binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by its roots, and buried in the rough sands of the sea at low-water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours, should I ever knowingly or willingly violate this my solemn oath and obligation as an Entered Apprentice Mason, So help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same."

OBLIGATION OF A FELLOW-CRAFT.

I, A. B., of my own freewill and accord, in the presence of Almighty God and this worshipful Lodge, erected to Him and dedicated to the Holy Saints John, do hereby and hereon most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear:

1. That I will always hail, ever conceal and never reveal any of the secret arts, parts or points of the Fellow-Crafts' degree, to any person or persons whomsoever, except it be to a true and lawful brother Fellow-Craft, or within a regularly constituted lodge of Fellow-Crafts, and neither unto him nor them until by strict trial, due examination or legal information, I shall have found him or them as lawfully entitled to the same as I am myself.
  2. I furthermore solemnly promise and swear that I will stand to and abide by all the laws, rules and regulations of the Fellow Craft degree, so far as the same shall come to my knowledge.
  3. Furthermore, that I will answer and obey all due signs and summons sent to me from a lodge of Fellow Crafts, or given to me by a another of this degree, if within the length of my cable-tow.
  4. Furthermore, that I will aid and assist all distressed worthy brother Fellow Crafts, they applying to me as such so far as their necessities may require and my ability permit, without material injury to myself.
  5. Furthermore, that I will not cheat, wrong or defraud a lodge of Fellow Crafts, nor a brother of this degree, knowingly, nor supplant him in any of his laudable undertakings.
  6. To all of this I most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, with a firm and steadfast resolution to keep and perform the same, without any equivocation mental reservation, or secret evasion of mind whatever.

"Binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having my left breast torn open, my heart plucked out, and given as a prey to the wild beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, should I ever knowingly or willingly violate this my solemn obligation as a Fellow Craft Mason. So help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same."

MASTER MASONS OBLIGATION.

I, A. B., of my own free will and accord, in the presence of Almighty God and this Worshipful Lodge erected to Him and dedicated to the Holy Saints John, do hereby and hereon most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear:

1. That I will always hail, ever conceal and never reveal any of the secret arts, parts or points of the Master Mason's degree, to any person or persons whomsoever, except it be to a true and lawful brother Master Mason, or within a regularly constituted lodge of Master Masons, and neither unto him nor them until by strict trial, due examination or legal information I shall have found him or them as lawfully entitled to the same as I am myself.
  2. I furthermore solemnly promise and swear, that I will conform to and abide by all the laws, rules and regulations of the Master Mason's degree, and of the lodge of which I may hereafter become a member, and that I will ever maintain and support the constitution, laws, and edicts of the Grand Lodge, under which the same shall be holden, so far as the same shall come to my knowledge.
  3. Furthermore, that I will answer and obey all due signs and summons sent to me from a lodge of Master Masons, or given to me by a brother of this degree, if within the length of my cable-tow.
  4. Furthermore, that I will keep the secrets of worthy brother Master Mason as inviolable as my own, when communicated to, and received by me as such, – MURDER and TREASON excepted, and these only at my own option.
  5. Furthermore, that I will aid and assist all worthy, distressed brother Master Masons, their widows and orphans, they applying to me as such, so far as their necessities may require and my ability permit, without material injury to myself or family.
  6. Furthermore, that I will not sit in a lodge of clandestine Masons, nor converse upon the secrets of Freemasonry with a clandestine-made Mason, nor with one who is under the sentence of suspension or expulsion, to my knowledge while under such sentence.
  7. Furthermore, that I will not assist in, or be present at, the initiating, passing or raising of a woman, an old man in dotage, a young man under age, an atheist, a madman or a fool, I knowing them to he such.
  8. Furthermore, that I will not cheat, wrong or defraud a lodge of Master Masons, nor a brother of this degree, knowingly, nor supplant him in any of his laudable undertakings, but will give him due and timely notice that he may ward off approaching danger, if in my power.
  9. Furthermore, that I will not knowingly strike a brother Master Mason, nor otherwise do him personal violence in anger, except it be in the necessary defense of my person, family or property.
  10. Furthermore, that I will not have illicit carnal intercourse with a Master Mason's wife, mother, sister or daughter, I knowing them to be such; nor suffer it to be done by others if in my power to prevent it.
  11. Furthermore, that I will not give the Grand Hailing Sign, or sign of distress of a Master Mason, except in real distress; in case of the most imminent danger; within a regularly constituted lodge of Master Masons; or in some secure place for Masonic instruction. And should I see the sign given, or hear the words accompanying it, I WILL IMMEDIATELY REPAIR TO THE RELIEF OF THE PERSON SO GIVING IT, should there be a greater probability of saving his life than of losing my own.
  12. Furthermore, that I will not give the Grand Masonic word in any other manner or form than that in which I shall hereafter receive it, and then only in low breath.
  13. To all of this I most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, with a firm and steadfast resolution to keep and perform the same, without any equivocation, mental reservation, or secret evasion of mind whatever.

"Binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having my body severed in twain, my bowels taken from thence and burned to ashes, and the ashes scattered to the four winds of heaven, so that no more trace or remembrance may be had of so vile and perjured a wretch as I, should I ever knowingly or willingly violate this my solemn obligation as a Master Mason. So help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same."

These are the so-called obligations, – these the terrible penalties of death, – and these the mock-solemn imprecations in the name of God, which every candidate, without distinction of rank or station, must take upon himself, in order to become a member of the Masonic fraternity, and before he can be put in.

sumur

jangan lupa juga search kaskus index ttg freemasonry untuk yg ingin belajar lebih lanjut. terutama di foredu.

pertanyaannya:klo memang ga ada rahasia gelap dan jahat yg mereka sembunyikan, knp harus sampai disumpah sedemikian hingga dgn ancaman kematian mengerikan?

hidding something sinister? emoticon-EEK!

demikian emoticon-Angkat Beer

Quote:

ya ilah tong pan ada gugel translate gmn sik pada tinggal di gunung?

http://translate.google.com
Diubah oleh bumitidakbulat 16-02-2017 09:01
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
The Lounge
The LoungeKASKUS Official
923KThread83.2KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.