We would like to notify our users of the issues that are found after 68th update.
Please refer to the issues as follows.
1. Player skill applying issue
- During the first round, your mastery skills apply normally. However, from the second round and on, the mastery skills do not apply properly.
- The users might raise the question that overall PVE units’ difficulty might have increased.
*This issue does not apply to PVP content
2. Damage decreasing skills issue
- Damage decreasing skill buff currently does not work. (Ex: Rachel’s active skill [Phoenix])
- Since there are ongoing issues unsolved throughout the weekend, we would like to compensate to the inconveniences that may have caused you.
A. Castle Rush S-Grade Chest
- After the 2/9 update, a certain amount of S-Grade chests will be awarded to you based on the number of days you have participated in Castle Rush. Even if you participate multiple times per day, we only count 1 entry for each day.
(Ex: You participate 5 times per day for 3 days, then you will only receive 3 chests).
*You can only obtain a maximum of 7 chests.
* The reward will be sent to all players on the 02/16 scheduled maintenance.
B. Awakened Shards (Hero)
- We will give out 25 Awakened Shards (Hero) every day.
*Rewards will be distributed to users as a push reward.
- Period: 02/10 – 02/15
- Push sending time:
Asia 11:00 (UTC+0)
Global 19:00 (UTC+0)
*The push notification rewards may differ due to different server and bulk notification.
*You will need to log in within 24 hours after receiving push notification and also receive the reward within 3 days from your mailbox.
The Seven Knights team will fix the issues as soon as possible. We appreciate your patients as we fix these issues to bring you a better gaming experience.
- Seven Knights Team!