Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

boegankzAvatar border
TS
boegankz
MR.ROBOT 2.0 (Real Story)
I dont know whether you exist or not, but i keep talking to you my imaginary friends.

Hello! my name is Arzyot Alderson. An Idealist that suffers from social anxiety disorder, clinical depression, and eternal colds .I live in a dark place where all miserable life ends here.
When the sun is dawn its the time i've start crying about my sorrow and loneliness.i don't have any friend even my own parent. Last time i meet him, my fist punch him in the chest at full force because he enslave me from childhood until now like he don't have any son on his entire life. My mother is too busy caring his pitiful life and keep cursing both me and my father.

At least he realize my force, but my mental is arrested by him in the past.So, here iam stranded in foul place like no hope were never come.

Every hard pressure coming to my life, it will automatically redirected to narcotics cold drugs which i can legally used, thanks to my everyday flu and consuming msg,ribonucleotide,and other strong flavor enhancer which is makes my problem more tastier until unbearable dizziness emerge from it. Thats is time to use paracetamol with cafein added to neutralize previous drugs's side effect then my kidney hurt a little want some acethylsysteine for cure him from paracetamol poison syndrome. At last acethylsysteine boost my nose and throat muccus even more which makes my life more sorrow like never before, with an enhanced edition of eternal flu emoticon-Smilie

I don't talk too much, but i will regularly updated with my pathetic life journal.

Monday-colds attacks me, wearing thick jacket at the hottest sun, flu is symptom to who dont have self trust and disrespect.

Diubah oleh boegankz 02-02-2017 08:48
anasabila
anasabila memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Stories from the Heart
Stories from the HeartKASKUS Official
31.6KThread43KAnggota
Urutkan
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.