Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

ixenk2Avatar border
TS
ixenk2
introvert(?) stories
Hi all, I'm a newbie in this forum, it's been a long time too since the last time I open this forum. Truthfully I don't even know if this appropriate to post my story here, but let's give it a try. And I do welcome any grammar NAZI, feel free to correct me.

Soo..this is my first time writing, and if you ask why, it’s just because I have nothing else to do, and I’ve read somewhere that write could help you kill-the-time, not to mention by writing my own feeling for myself would make me bitchy-less in real-life (beside, I don’t have any friend that would listen to)
By this time, you should have known that I don’t have many friends, or for exactly, I do have friends but just a say-hello friends, not the one that would looking for you.

So, let’s talk about this, from my POV this is may be the reason why do I friendless :
1. I don’t talk much, yes I’m a girl, but I just almost never have anything to talk, except if you are my best buddy.
I wish this could help you imagine how word-less am I :
A : hi how are you?
Me : fine
A : what are you doing here?
Me : looking for WiFi
A : do you alone here?
Me : yes(please go)

Since I’ve almost always do this, I’m pretty sure they would think that I’m not kind of a funny friend that you could wish, and in the end, they just go away. And by that example, you could even say that I’m an anti-social, but hey even if I’m anti-social, I still do need a friends, I mean I love to be alone, but no one love to be lonely, did you get it?

2. I always keep a distance from the others, and it seem it had become a habit, so if you don’t know me, you will more likely get an impression that I’m as cold as ice (FYI this is not the image that I would like to show, but almost all my friend said this, so I can only accept this image and by the time, I became proud of it). But yeah, I am trying to change this habit, I’ve tried to express my feeling, and heck! how could I express my feeling when I think that express my feeling could made me look bitchy, when all I hate is a bitchy girl.

In the end, here I am,telling my problem to some stranger. And I really do wish that my writing could help some of you killing your time, or it would even be better if you could enjoy this.
tata604
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
English
EnglishKASKUS Official
3.2KThread2.2KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.