sogogi110Avatar border
TS
sogogi110
This is my first love
This is my first love
My love life, my love life started when I was born. Because I’m a very_ I’m full of so much love and I exuded and that's why, I think, I was attracted to... I mean I was...I’m attractive to too many people.
I was just... you know, people just love me. And I love people. I love people to this day which is I think is one of my downfalls, or one of my weaknesses or something I don't know.
But um I... I’ve been hurt a lot too. And that has allowed me to grow and learn more about how to love myself, actually and to... how to love other people.
Because the way I did it, I just gave and gave and gave love. And you know, unconditional. People could do so much to me before I would stop, you know, stop loving them or re- or respecting them or liking them, even.
Um I’m a very sensual person, not affectionate, well affectionate too. But I love touching, and just making someone feel good about themselves, giving giving people hugs, I love that too. i'm open download ringtones at: Klingeltonemp3.info
Um now the the official love life, I started I started... I first fell in love when I was thirteen years old. It was my eighth grade year, I had just moved Montclair, actually my seventh grade year, and that was a... big story.
I loved it, I enjoyed that part of my life, even though it was difficult for me, I enjoyed it. Um his name was Evan, and he had a big head, and he was tall and slinky which I loved, tall slinky men.
And um he was in my social studies class and I just stared at him all the time, and he was so cute, and the song by Arthur BB, I was singing it and thought about him.
And one day I had a party and I invited him and his friends whatever. So he'd so he'd come definitely because... if his friends come, he would come. And it turned out really well , because like... he came over, we danced all night and it was just wonderful.
And that turned into a three year type attachment thing like... I... I think it was love because I am short of know what it feels like. But maybe someone else would say it wasn't.

Um I was attached to him also and I could not... he would come over I let him in my house around twelve in the morning when he came over when he was- wasn't supposed to be over.
He’d knock on my window and I go to the door and open it for him. We’d just hung out in the living room because the living room was far from my mum's room. So, it was possible, you know. 2020 Love BGM music: https://klingeltonemp3.info/2020-love-bgm.htm
Um now the third... the second year of this long term thing, love of- love thing. Um he was still coming over at twelve in the morning one o'clock in the morning whenever he wanted to.
And my mother decided once in two years to come to living room at this time and she came in the living room and my love was over. Oh my love was over.
I was on punishment for the next... the rest of the summer and the next summer after that, for about a month. Um she really punished me because she took she took my music and my TV, and I had nothing.
Music was my, you know, one of my big big things, my big releases. And she took that away. And I’m going off my love life but it was a bad punishment. And I learned a lot from that two year ordeal.
And that started off my trend of finding a guy, and going to crap. And then... um learning from it somehow, until I found my first true true true love. And it's wonderful. And that's a too long story so I won't go into that.
Polling
Poll ini sudah ditutup. - 0 suara
How about your first ?
How about your first ?
0%
Your firts love is sad or happy ?
0%
Diubah oleh sogogi110 04-06-2020 16:02
anasabila
anasabila memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Stories from the Heart
Stories from the HeartKASKUS Official
31.5KThread42.1KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.