Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

hahaiyaa09Avatar border
TS
hahaiyaa09
Lesbihonest, this is so wrong! Veiled Egyptian starlets kiss on the LIPS

What's a kiss on the lips between two women? For American pop star Miley Cyrus, it's a declaration of her bisexuality, as it emerged earlier this week.

Meanwhile, for Egyptian veteran starlets Sabreen and Suhair Ramzi, it's a declaration of their platonic love!

Social media users went wild on Tuesday, when a video of Sabreen and Suhair smooching went viral on the Internet.

The kiss wouldn't have been half as bad had Sabreen and Suhair not been wearing the Islamic hijab. They have since been accused of immorality, homosexuality and of ruining the image of veiled Muslim women.

What were they thinking? Sabreen faced her critics head on in an interview with Laha Magazine, where she tried to - unconvincingly - make the entire thing out to be "normal"!

Sabreen said that she is utterly shocked by everyone's negative reactions, adding that "there was nothing wrong with what I did."

For someone coming from a religious and conservative background, it's bizarre to describe her public stunt as "normal."

Sabreen made matters worse when she asked, "I only have one question: is it haram (forbidden) for me to kiss Suhair Ramzi? The answer, of course, is no! Therefore, my second question is, why all the fuss?" Clearly, Sabreen isn't familiar with homosexuality!

"Suhair is a dear relative of mine and when I saw her at the event I kissed her on the lips. That's when photographers asked us to do it again, and I did, because it's a very normal thing to do," Sabreen said.

Perhaps sharing a "lesbian" kiss with your relative at a school student-packed event isn't the best of ideas, Sabreen!

The singer further argued that some news websites took advantage of the video's content and used it in the wrong way.

"Some websites have misused the video and made fun of it. Has our country run out of problems now? Is our kiss the only thing left to talk about? It's so bizarre, and I pray to God for those people's guidance," Sabreen concluded.

Do you think it was wrong for Sabreen and Suhair to kiss on the lips?

haiyaaa ciilaaka luuwa weelas waaa

anegh org berbagi kasih dibilang haram waaaemoticon-Bingung (S)

emoticon-Ngakak
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Berita Luar Negeri
Berita Luar NegeriKASKUS Official
79.2KThread11KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.