Lainnya

Tentang KASKUS

Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

• Beranda
  • English
  • Waiting Someone that Is Worth to Be Loved or To Be Someone That is Worth to Be Loved

AstraiosAvatar border
TS
Astraios
Waiting Someone that Is Worth to Be Loved or To Be Someone That is Worth to Be Loved
Waiting Someone that Is Worth to Be Loved or To Be Someone That is Worth to Be Loved

Ah, another ‘galau’ time in this cold lonely and full with desperation evening after the woman that I pursue for so many years has finally found someone, subsequently, my scores are free-falling, got the lowest score in a certain subject emoticon-Frown. Ah, For God’s sake, this is surely one of the worst days of my life. But it doesn’t really matter. As a matter of fact , It is not about how hard u can hit but it is all about how hard u can get hit and keep moving forward, how much u can take and keep moving forward after all, isn’t it?emoticon-Big Grin. Rather than spending this evening by sleeping in despair, I decided to lie down for a while with a cup of black coffee and start to type: D…Hopefully I can get a feedback from this unnecessary article.

There is something that I’d like to share. It is about how do we find someone that we’ll spend the rest of our life with or simply, to seek someone to love or to be loved. Love itself is something that is undefined, unexplainable, yet extremely grandioseand works in a very mysterious way that only God knows how. Every single creature that God created need love in order to survive which always lead to a harmony in our life. A creature without love will parish as the time goes by which is why finding the love of our life is one of the greatest achievement that someone will ever have. It is because when someone has finally found his true love, it will work like a magic. We will somehow possess unimaginable power that is beyond our own expectation that will grant us the ability to create or do something that nearly impossible by logic.

The reason is simply because we have a simple yet the most important objective which is to create a little smile on her face, to make her happy, or simply to make her said “I’m proud of having you as my man.” Love also creates an enormous fear. Fear of losing her is capable to transform us into a completely different person than we used to be where we will work our ass off to be a superstar, president, astronaut, superhero, or anything that she desires just for merely to keep her stay in our side. That’s how love works.

But then, there is a question appears about how do we find this undefined, unexplainable yet the most powerful and grandiose thing called love? Will it come to us in a random time so all we gotta do is wait? Or is it something that we should pursue with our best effort which is by tempering ourselves into someone that is worth to be loved? This is a very interesting conundrum, at least, for me.

Some people are assuming that love is destiny ,hence, we do not need to seek and fight to get her whereas all we gotta do is wait and wait until the day that our love is finally appear in front of us. Another assumption is; in order to find someone who will spend all of her lifetime with us is by tempering and crafting ourselves to be someone that are worth to be loved, to be an individual with decent behavior and attitude, to know how to respect a woman, how to treat her well, how to make her grin, how to be her crying shoulder, how to be her father, how to be her mother, how to be her brother how to be her entertainer, how to be her driver, how to be her victim and many else. Learning and mastering all of those stuffs will presumably make ourselves more likely to be loved. But is it really worth it? Will we finally find her when we already possess those decent behaviors? Nope, the answer is no. Love does not have a math also does not have any standards whereas only God knows how love works. Many people have already tried to be someone that are worth to be loved but all they get is nothing. A fake and phony love is the best that those people will probably get nowadays, not a one true decent love. So that leads to an assumption where to be someone that is worth to be loved is merely a wasteful effort, in the other hand, waiting someone that is worth to be loved will lead us to a time filled with uncertainty and despair about when will our true love finally appear. None of them are answering the question about how to find our true love.

And yes, do u have anything to say about it? Are u in the same side with me or are u completely disagree with me? I’d kindly ask for anybody who read this thread to give ur point of views regarding to this article. Thankiees emoticon-Big Grin

Note: Frankly, I barely know that this thread is fitter to be posted in English Forum or Heart to Heart Forum…but never mind, Let the mods take care of it..emoticon-Big Grin
Diubah oleh Astraios 04-06-2013 10:47
tata604
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
English
EnglishKASKUS Official
3.2KThread2.2KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.