Lainnya

Tentang KASKUS

Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

• Beranda
  • English
  • What's Your Opinion on Indonesia's Student Orientation Program (MOS)?

Blues.Avatar border
TS
Blues.
What's Your Opinion on Indonesia's Student Orientation Program (MOS)?
Spoiler for :

So, what's your opinion on the Student Orientation Program (I'll call it MOS for the sake of simplicity)?

For me, I think it's unnecesarry. At least change how the program works and perhaps my view'll change.

/incoming rant/

What's deemed unnecesarry for me is the stuff we have to do only to later forget about it or it'll create so many unpleasant memories in our conciousness. Sure, it's fun and all, but come on, admit it. Even though it is fun for a couple of days during the MOS, it's not that fun anymore when you reminisce about how idiotic you look like back then.

Spoiler for :

Wondering what kind of rule is that? MOS rules, go figure. I mean, this kind of "orientation" does not educate anyone. No, instead it humiliates the victim and (perhaps) scarring them for life.

MOS is NOT a program to introduce new students to the school's enviroment, MOS is a TOOL, used by the senior to do exactly the same thing their senior do to them when they're still the junior: punishing juniors for no known reason.

If I were to become the president or a principal, I'll ban this kind of MOS and change it into a much more friendly, educational, and fun-for-all program.

Seniors and teachers seriously need to stop this kind of psychological torture and actually educate the juniors.

/end rant/

So, guys, anyone else also experienced bad stuff during your MOS? Anyone got a story? Or perhaps what do you think of MOS in Indonesia?

Please share it here.
tata604
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
English
EnglishKASKUS Official
3.2KThread2.2KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.