Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

amingraisAvatar border
TS
amingrais
[ideologi boleh radikal] Khalifah ISIS Pakai Jam Tangan ROLEX
The emergence of the highly-secretive Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi from the shadow of Iraq’s sectarian crisis put a face to the threat of a global Islamic caliphate.

The Islamic State leader spoke publicly for the first time at Mosul’s Great Mosque of Friday, an intervention in which he called on the world’s Muslims to “obey” him as “the leader who presides over you”.

But the self-anointed ‘Caliph Ibrahim’ also brought a touch of branding into the bloody conflict, with many who have seen the 20-minute sermon commenting on his bulky and expensive wristwatch.

Appearing in black robes and a turban in an attempt to evoke memories of the last Caliphs to rule from Baghdad, the jihadist broke with the tradition to sport an ill-fitting chrome watch with a dark face.

His choice of accessory, which is believed to be either a Rolex, Sekonda or £3,500 Omega seamaster, has been highlighted as jarring with the content of his controversial speech.

He said that under the Islamic State's direction the Muslim world would be returned to “dignity, might, rights and leadership”.

“I am the wali (leader) who presides over you, though I am not the best of you, so if you see that I am right, assist me," he added.

“If you see that I am wrong, advise me and put me on the right track, and obey me as long as I obey God in you.”

Video footage of Baghdadi's appearance, the veracity of which is disputed by the Iraqi government, was posted on Youtube and prompted an outpouring of confused comments on social media.

mirip2 dengan yang ini:

atau yang ini?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ristwatch.html
Thread Digembok
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Berita Luar Negeri
Berita Luar NegeriKASKUS Official
79.3KThread11.2KAnggota
Urutkan
Terlama
Thread Digembok
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.