Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

alexandwiAvatar border
TS
alexandwi
My Own Experience
Hello everyone,

I've been speaking two language all my life thanks to my Australian native dad and Javanese mother. The best way to practice your English skills is to keep talking and socializing with people who are foreigners or friends who are able to speak English, they don't necessarily need to be fluent on the language but at least they can pronounce and response to your sentence/questions.

If you're going to take classes or Les make sure your teacher is a foreigner, because from my own experience, my local English teacher's grammar is so horrible and wrong that I actually have to correct his mistakes at times. What I hate is that people are learning English the wrong way such as following the textbooks. If you follow the instructions given on textbooks, you are not learning real English.

Textbook English is best for those who wants to learn proper grammar and vocabulary. Real English is what people around the world use on a daily basis.

My suggestions is first to know someone who learns English not through textbooks or courses but through real life experiences, movies, films and books! Watch a lot of English language movies, read a lot of English Literature (based on you level) and don't be shy to speak to anyone with your English conversation skills.

If you hide it, you lose it. Trust me.

Need a friends to speak English too? You can inbox me. I'd be glad to help you all (despite my grammar is pretty bad) but I'm learning everyday. I'm still practicing till this day. English is hard, but if you keep learning, you'll be good at it in no time. emoticon-Big Grin
tata604
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
English Education & Literature
English Education & LiteratureKASKUS Official
1.8KThread1.5KAnggota
Urutkan
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.