babaycomicAvatar border
TS
babaycomic
Let's make friend, guys !
we all here wanna talk in english well, don't we? we want to improve our english skill. we read grammar books, we learn it. and it's not enough! we have to pratice it, coz pratice makes perfect.

but the problem is.... we have no partner to talk with. people around us don't wanna chit chat in english, some of them hate someone who talk in english cos they think "we're indonesian, so talk in bahasa indonesia">

and here i am, ask you guys whose the same problem, why don't we solve that problem together? i mean, we can make friend and talk in english in our daily life.
how?? umm.. how about tell us your twitter account? so others can follow you but you have to follback, so we can talk each others emoticon-Big Grin

you can write your twitter account, and the others will follow, remember to follback, ok? if you follow twitter account here, don't just follow, you have to mention "hi i'm (your name) from LMF (let's make friend)." it is like a password, and you guys who get that password must reply with "oh hi, i'm (your name)." and bla bla bla... chit chat what you want.

maybe it will be akward first, but don't give up! just think "this is good, i get friends and my english will get better"

start from me, i guess? okay, meet us in twitter guys @yolandaakim @restarestaaaaaa
Diubah oleh babaycomic 03-05-2014 00:59
tata604
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
English Education & Literature
English Education & LiteratureKASKUS Official
1.8KThread1.4KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.