Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

kerupukjangeAvatar border
TS
kerupukjange
“CEWEK CUEK ITU YANG SAYANGNYA DOUBLE”
Hi my nickname is kerupukjange I'm an just so-so (biasa saja), outgoing with a very good sense of humor. Like making people laugh.I like to treat men the way they deserve to be treated. I get along with all personality types and would enjoy meeting and talking with you...comfortable with who I am and financially stable Serious when I have to be and a hard worker.
Enjoy working out, but not a bodybuilder.Just like keeping everything where it's supposed to be,Also enjoy just packing a few things at the spur of the moment and heading off somewhere,Just a good hearted fun guy who is active and enjoys all that life has to offer. I feel as good as it gets its never as good as when you have someone to share it all with. I'm too old to play games and i dont like to be played as well.
In a relationship I like a man who,like me, has no particular hangups. Willing to try anything once. Very comfortable with herself. Loves to be touched as I do. and romantic. I love to surprise her when she least expects it. And provide a shoulder to lean on when she needs it. A responsible, intelligent and confident man who loves to laugh .i am also seeking some one very natural and simple,caring and understanding.
i am not concerned about the out side but rather how much love i share with my man for the innermost beauty is greater than any other thing you can wish for,all that matters to me is love and not age or any other factor that i will consider as a test for true love,just because the love we seek is from the heart ,distance can not ruin what is meant to be .i need some one who is ready to provide me with true love and love me totally as i will love her totally with kindness and respect in return, i am looking for some one to make my king and he makes me his queen for life.
I am very loving,caring,Honest,trustworthy,understanding,Time sharing.Romantic,Fun loving, love all indoors and outdoors', like to try anything new, Don't Be Shy Say HELLO!
I am a very honest, open, sensual and affectionate woman looking for a guy who above all is honest, likes to laugh and joke around and be silly at times, yet knows when to be serious, is direct and straight forward and can talk about most anything with her woman.
I want us to be the best of friends, who can't wait to be with each other. Someone that doesn't look so much into what they are doing as much as who they are doing it with, with the right person anything can be fun, even doing nothing at all. Someone who likes to cuddle, hold hands when walking, not afraid to show affection in public and is not shy about her sexuality. I know, i know some of you reading this right now are saying "Geez why doesn't ask for the world while he is at it",lol. For those of you thinking that or this seems boring, i am probably not for you. But For those of you that want to read on, i assure you, i am what i am seeking and a whole lot more.
I am a very honest upfront person that does not play games and you should be the same. I want a man who can appreciate me and what i have to offer. Looking for someone who is very natural You should be someone that enjoys and loves to spend quality time together and is very affectionate like me. Someone who is funny, has a great sense of humor and who is very devoted and loyal to his women man. Someone that loves to cuddle no matter what the weather or time of year. Thanks for taking the time to read my profile and I hope to speak to any who are interested soon. Have a great day and good luck to us all
for fun....

maaf ya gan englishnya agak kacau balau CMIIWWWW 
yah..kurang lebih begitulah ungkapan hati seorang cewek yg dianggap cuek abis tp sayangnya double loh , yg sayangnya lebih dalam , yg tidak bisa mengungkapkan secara langsung kpd pria nya.
Ane sengaja gan buat dalam english..karena kalau di indonesia kan agak lebay bin terlalu mendramatisir artinya menurut ane,mungkin bisa ditranslate kan langsung (copy paste) ke om google translate bagi yg just to know..
Polling
0 suara
FULL
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
The Lounge
The LoungeKASKUS Official
923.2KThread83.5KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.