dragndropAvatar border
TS
dragndrop
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine | IT'S CRIME TIME MOTHAFUCKAS
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine | IT'S CRIME TIME MOTHAFUCKAS

Genre: Action, Adventure, Strategy, Indie, Casual
Release Date: 24 Apr 2013

screenshoot
[SPOILER=Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine | IT'S CRIME TIME MOTHAFUCKASMonaco: What's Yours Is Mine | IT'S CRIME TIME MOTHAFUCKAS Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine | IT'S CRIME TIME MOTHAFUCKAS][/SPOILER]

WHAT IS MONACO?
Monaco is a top down co-op action stealth game in development. One through four players take on the role of criminals who are tasked with breaking into somewhere, stealing something, and breaking out.

Each character can carry one item, like a medkit, tranquilizer crossbow, or smoke bombs, but you only get one use out of them. To get more uses, you need to collect the gold coins scattered around each area. 10 coins nets you another use.

You can only see what your character sees, so much of the game is spent frantically dodging guards and security cameras and other hazards while you try to make your way up or down to the final objective, then back again.

The game is playable in single player, which gives you three lives each level, or you can play with up to four players in coop mode, which is more frantic.

CHARACTER
Monaco has a bunch of character classes. Here's what we know about so far (I think this is a complete list but I'm not sure - it seems to change every time we hear something new):
1-The Locksmith opens locked doors and kracks safes faster.
2-The Hacker can hack into stuff, which gets him a little computer virus that follows him around, disabling cameras and so on.
3-The Cleaner can knock people out by sneaking up behind them.
4-The Redhead can distract guards with her good looks, causing them to follow her.
5-The Lookout can detect nearby enemies without having to see them.
6-The Gentleman can disguise himself to remain undetected (temporarily).
7-The Pickpocket has a pet monkey that can steal things for him.

download link
part1 http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/23546512/file.html
part2 http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/51471957/file.html

Minimum:
Processor:1.2GHz processor
Graphics:Graphics Card that supports Pixel Shader 2.0 and Vertex Shader 2.0(Vertex Shader Support can be supported with software emulation)
DirectX®:9.0
Hard Drive:450 MB HD space

lumayan buat nunggu buka puasa gan emoticon-Malu (S)
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
PC Games
PC GamesKASKUS Official
11.2KThread6.1KAnggota
Urutkan
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.