KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

woxtdAvatar border
TS
woxtd
Home Schooling or Formal School?
Hi everyone, this my very first thread.
I would like to share about this just after I watched N*T TV emoticon-Ngakak
Why it supposed to be happen in Education, 'a gap' that has been exists since along time ago. If you have a question, opinion, or any response just type it please. Feel free to share and reply emoticon-I Love Indonesia (S)

Home Schooling or Formal School?

Every parents always wants the best facilities of education for their children to welcoming up brighter future. For the ‘rich’ family it’s not a big deal to choose and put in their children into the best school in the city. In fact, some of parents prefers to home schooling as an Educational Facilities for their children. The educational system at home schooling has a similiar function with Formal school actually, still follow the rules that the minister of education made and comply to government regulations. However, it has a different approach to student.

You could do research for more details, as far I know and based on testimonial from the parents and student home schooling considered more appropriate. Approach and learning style at homeschooling was more 'guided' learners. A fewer students would make teacher have a full control in the class. So that students feel more cared, and feel free to ask. This means that there is an emotional closeness exists between teachers and students, and teachers can more easily explore the potential of these students.

However, home schooling can be bad for students if it just to 'escape'. For example, the student gets a bully at formal school and he ran into home schooling. It also not good for mental growth. If so, he will grow up with soul-weakness which escape from problems. Though the concept of education actually to teach people to solve and face their problem.

The government should be more wise and observant in determining policy. It would be nice if 'approach-learning style' at home schooling can be applied in a formal school. I think it's easier to do rather than allocated umpteen gazillion Just to carry out UAN. In fact, Implementation was very 'chaotic', although supported by a quite fantastic budget.
tata604
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
English
EnglishKASKUS Official
3.2KThread2.2KAnggota
Urutkan
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.