Tentang KASKUS

Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

xeNiumw0wAvatar border
TS
xeNiumw0w
Meme of Australia and Indonesia Tapping Scandals.
Meme of Australia and Indonesia Tapping Scandals.

U.S NSA said "ASIS, You had embassy on Indonesia, just like us, we are doing operation spying to protect our country from enemy and any other threat that leading to our country, so to make the spying operation more efficient we need more support from you, in another mean you must help us by spying Indonesia also."
Australia ASIS said "Sure, but If we get caught what we must do?"
U.S NSA said "Just said, we are trying to protecting us from threat from the past and on the future"
Australia ASIS said "Oh, okay. Operation will on scheldue tomorrow, year 2007"

Timor-Timor Tragedy.

Ibu Ani Yudhoyono (First Lady of Indonesia, as in the official "Top Secret" document of ASIS): Pak, beli pempek kapal selem 12 porsi, soto torpedo 17 dan siapin bakso lapangan tembak yang banyak buat kasih hadiah ke tetangga kita dari Australia.
Pak Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono: Ok bu, nanti aku bilangin sama seketaris biar kirim kesana soalnya lagi sibuk.

Australia ASIS tapping it and translate the words to Australia English.
Ani Yudhoyono (First Lady of Indonesia): Sir, buy 12 pempek submarine, 17 soto torpedo, and prepare the bakso firing range for giving presents to our neighbour from Australia.
Susilo bambang Yudhoyono: Ok, I will tell the secretary to sent the orders because I am busy now.

The Australia ASIS thinking that Ani order SBY to buys more submarine, torpedo and prepare a firing range to attack Australia because they messing alot to Indonesia and Indonesia runs of patience.

Australia ASIS said "Get ready U.S NSA! We are going to WW3 on Southeast Asia. The First Lady is runs of patience to Australia"
U.S NSA said "Bullshit, that country want to rise up again? (Based when Indonesia were working with Russia, U.S still think Indonesia can be cause critical damage to U.S, If they attack U.S)"
Australia ASIS said "Go get the UN to talk to the Indonesia to stop the operation!"

After an hour.

UN said "SBY, is that true that your country want to attack Australia because runs of patience?"
Indonesia SBY "The hell? This is slander! Do you had proof for that? We are not a country that want to start WW3! We also do not had nuclear weapons so why we try to do that If we know that we won't win the war? but If we only Attack Australia maybe we will win. If they do not get support from U.S"
UN replay the sound of the tapped phone.
Indonesia SBY "Hahaha?! You tapped me? If you want to tapped me we had serious problems now, but yet. Your translators sucks! My wife are asking me to buys some foods for our neighbour that come to Indonesia from Australia"
UN quiet for a moment and said to Australia "Damn you! You make UN name on shame in the eyes of Indonesian now!"

Do you get the jokes from the long damn text? lel!
Diubah oleh xeNiumw0w 05-03-2016 14:06
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Jokes & Cartoon
Jokes & CartoonKASKUS Official
52.8KThread5.1KAnggota
Urutkan
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.