Boss TemyAvatar border
TS
Boss Temy
Cerita dibalik lagu Oasis 2
Sebenernya sih thread ini dibuat utk melengkapi threadnya agan azaar disini.

Bisa dibilang cerita, bisa dibilang komentar penulis lagu dan beberapa komentar dari fans mengenai lagu tsb

Supersonic
"The lyrics don't mean a great deal. A lot of my songs are kind of open to interpretation but it's still, out of all the singles, my favourite." - Noel Gallagher

Roll With It
"This song is a bit of a throwaway for me although we did play it on our last tour." - Noel Gallagher

Live Forever
"Live Forever was the first tune that I think really cemented our place as a great singles band. I wrote it in about half an hour. It wasn’t a great effort to write it, as all the best ones generally tend to be." - Noel Gallagher

"The first time I heard Live Forever I quit complaining and started living" - Jim Nguyen (Calgary, Canada)

Stop Crying Your Heart Out
"This is another song that sounds good when you're playing it at home on an acoustic guitar without the rest of the band." - Noel Gallagher

Cigarettes & Alcohol
"It's a proper youth anthem. People go fucking apeshit for that song. It mentions drugs and shagging birds and boozing and drinking and listening to tunes. You know, what more do you want?" - Noel Gallagher

Don't Look Back In Anger
"It's like, it's a hymn now. It's a lads anthem." - Noel Gallagher

"Nothing compares to 50.000 people singing along to Don't Look Back In Anger. It brings shivers down your spine." - Malena Payva (Rosario, Argentina)

"This song is bigger than the national anthem. It should be the national anthem! Genius." - Gary Corfield (Bishop Auckland, UK)

Songbird
"The words are pretty special and pretty honest, in fact they're dead honest, that surprised me 'cos I find it hard with the words.

The Crowd liked it. It was nice to see big lads down the front buzzing off it... it felt right to me." - Liam Gallagher

"Simply one of the most beautiful songs ever written. Liam's masterpiece." - David Robson (Lincoln, UK)

All Around The World
"It's an epic, I'll give it that! And it's nonsense, I'll give it that too!!" - Noel Gallagher

Some Might Say
"When I heard it was number one, all things were possible from then on. Not many rock 'n' roll bands get to number one in the singles charts, I value that a lot." - Noel Gallagher

The Importance of Being Idle
"I remember when I finished writing this song thinking that's one of the fucking best ones I've ever written. It's concise, to the point and fucking great." - Noel Gallagher

komentar para mad fer it dari penjuru dunia
Quote:

sumber : mini book dari Time Flies... 1994–2009
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
The Lounge
The LoungeKASKUS Official
922.8KThread82.3KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.