ratdixAvatar border
TS
ratdix
English Groups
Dear All,

We are know that we should improve our english language skill (due to i relize my english is not good as well) So I'll plan to make an English groups. It consists two kind of Groups :

1. English Chat Group - I try to establish this daily (at office day) by yahoo mesengasr (If my lapie online yah)

2. Whatsapp English Group - we can always discuss anytime and anywhere.

So if agan-agan interest with my plan, please join with us, just send to ratdix (its my id ym) via ym with the subject "Join to English Chat group" then i will add you in English Chat Group list.. Or sent message to my number +62838-7800-6008 with subject "join to Whatsapp English Group" i will add u into whatsapp groups then, dont forget to tell your name yah (You Should install whatsapp Application on your Mobile Phone..

Its free, we help each other here..
And the Groups (chat / whatsapp) available by now with several guys has been joined and connected with us...

For the other information i will inform later...
Thanks

Update 19/09/2012 :
Kaskuser who join to our Groups Today below.. :

1. Chat : i'm not maintenance it anymore

2. Whatzapp (Member List Update 26/12/2012)
* first group already fully (30 members) and there are from indonesia, brazil, eigypt, argentina, venezuella, brunei, africa, etc

* 2nd group have 12 members now... who else will join with us...?

Sometimes we made a converence call with all members using skype or other applications. To practice our english speaking & listening

Note: sorry in advance if i haven't answered each of your post at this threat due to other activity. But i will make sure that i can be reach on whatsapp, so just send me ur messages
Diubah oleh ratdix 04-08-2013 15:13
tata604
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
English
EnglishKASKUS Official
3.2KThread2.2KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.