MerpatiPos703Avatar border
TS
MerpatiPos703
Luca Marini, Adik Valentino Rossi 46 gan !

Rossi tak sabar tonton debut sang adik di Moto3

Pebalap Yamaha Factory Racing MotoGP, Valentino Rossi mengaku tak sabar menanti debut adik tirinya, Luca Marini di Moto3 San Marino akhir pekan ini.

Di Sirkuit Misano, Marini yang kini berusia 16 tahun mendapat fasilitas wildcard untuk menjalani balapan pertamanya di Grand Prix.

"Saya sangat, sangat gembira untuk Luca," ujar Rossi dalam jumpa pers hari Kamis (12/9). "Saya tak sabar menunggu hasilnya. Namun saya tahu balapan dan wildcard pertamanya di Grand Prix akan sulit." emoticon-I Love Kaskus (S)

Musim ini, Marini turun di Kejuaraan Moto3 Italia untuk Twelve Racing dengan motor FTR Honda. Rossi pun yakin pengalaman wildcard di Misano akan memberi banyak pelajaran untuk adiknya tersebut.

"Sangat penting baginya untuk paham dan belajar dewasa dari pengalaman ini. Ketika Anda melawan pebalap terbaik dunia, Anda harus belajar memperbaiki gaya balap dan mencoba lebih cepat. Mungkin ini akan terjadi di paruh kedua musim pertamanya nanti," tutup Rossi. (cn/kny)

SUMBER

ini wawancara yang dimuat salah satu blog

Q: Apakah kamu takut bila suatu saat terkenal seperti Valentino ?
Luca : (Tertawa) Untuk saat ini kondisi lebih buruk bagi saya ketibang dirinya. Setiap hari orang memencet bel rumah, mencarinya. Dan akulah yang membuka pintu. Suatu hari aku sendiri bersama teman-temanku di rumah, seseorang mengetuk pintu. dan saya katakan Valentino tidak ada di rumah. Tapi ia tak percaya! Ia menunggu di luar sekitar 2-3 jam. Mereka datang tanpa henti. Dari Spanyol, dari Perancis, dari manapun. Karena orang lokal Tavullia tidak akan berbuat begitu!
Ketika saya waktu itu masih agak kecil bersama mamaku tinggal di Montecchio, seorang wanita bersama seorang anak mengetuk pintu. Mereka masuk rumah kami membawa kamera video dan mulai merekam apapun! Perabotan, furniture, poster… Ia tak mau berhenti, ia zoomkan semuanya! Di waktu lain, sesorang bertanya, “Adakah Valentino di sini?”, kami katakan ‘No”. Tapi ia terus memaksa. “Ayolah, ayolah, saya tahu Valentino ada di sini, mobilnya ada! Saya temannya”. “Sungguh? dan darimana kamu tahu dengannya”, tanya kami. “Saya melihatnya di TV!” Sering kali Valentino muncul ketika orang-orang ini sedang mencarinya, ada yang pingsan ada yang berteriak-teriak dan menangis. Ini terjadi setiap hari!”

Q : Apakah kamu tidur nyenyak sebelum race? Atau malah tegang?
Luca : Saya selalu tidur.

Berarti sama seperti Valentino ?
Luca : Yeah, tapi ia bangun lebih lambat daripada aku!

SUMBER

pic:

Spoiler for luca marini:

GIMANA komentar agan - agan sekalin? emoticon-Angkat Beer

ini Twitter Luca marini: @Luca_Marini_97

emoticon-I Love Indonesia

berita dari web motogp.com

Rossi half brother Marini ready for Misano

Misano may already be a special place for Valentino Rossi, but that unique feeling will only increase this year as half brother Luca Marini makes his World Championship debut in the Moto3™ class. The Twelve Racing rider, who is to compete as #97 with an FTR Honda, speaks exclusively to motogp.com.

Six podiums and second overall in the Italian championship, but you are lacking a victory…

That is what is missing this season, but we are confident that we can be in front of everyone for the last two races at Mugello. I still believe in winning the title and, for as long as it is mathematically possible, I will continue to try. I can do well at Mugello. 23 points of margin is a lot, but anything can happen in motorcycle racing.

Is there no big difference between your bike and the Mahindra, though?

There is a huge gap but I think they have found a little something in the engine that is allowing it to enjoy more acceleration; at least, that is what I appeared to be seeing at Imola. I do not think, however, that it is an extremely important factor, so if we work well we can bridge the gap and perhaps even negate it at Mugello.

And so you are officially confirmed as a wildcard for Misano…

We were not sure about doing the wildcard ride at Misano because it was vital that we sealed at least second place in the Italian championship, but the opportunity was there so the news did not surprise me that much. Obviously I’m happy to be going there; I will head to the track with the goal of working well, growing and getting as close to the front as possible. I want to be a better rider by the time the race has finished on the Sunday afternoon.

Could this Misano outing get your foot in the door for a full-time World Championship Moto3™ ride?

If we do well at Misano, it could definitely create World Championship opportunities. It is going to be very difficult, though, so for now it is better to put most emphasis on the Italian championship at Mugello and then we shall see. If I could win that title it would make it a little easier to switch to the World Championship, in terms of securing sponsors and a good team, but first you need to succeed…

There are already some capable Italian talents in Moto3™…

Among the Italians we have (Romano) Fenati and (Niccolo) Antonelli who are both very strong, but unfortunately at the moment there is a great difference between Honda and KTM. However, given a competitive bike, both could do well. I am more a friend of Niccolo’s, simply because we see each other a lot, but I don’t know who is really the strongest out of the two of them.

Could you say your number (97) is a kind of tribute to your half brother, as it is almost an upside-down 46?

It’s just a coincidence. My dad and I only realized that later. When I was small and had to choose a number, I didn’t know what to go for at my first race so I just decided on 97 – and that has stuck ever since.

How is the relationship with your half brother?

My relationship with Valentino is great and it always has been. What is clear is that, now that I am older, we see more of each other; we see each other every day and go to the gym together. The relationship has deepened now, but it has always been very good anyway.

Do you reckon he could fight for the MotoGP™ title again?

I don’t know. Valentino could fight for the title again next year, as this season he has been a bit unlucky in some of the races. Then again, if he can up his consistency and throw in a pinch of luck, he could still do it.

If Valentino can’t prosper this year, who would you like to see becoming World Champion?

(Marc) Marquez. He is a good guy, a great friend of my brother and you can just see that he will be capable of doing really great things both now and in the future.

emoticon-Kissemoticon-Kiss emoticon-Kiss
Diubah oleh MerpatiPos703 14-09-2013 02:38
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
The Lounge
The LoungeKASKUS Official
922.8KThread82.3KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.