Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

hernawantAvatar border
TS
hernawant
Masjid-masjid Terindah di Dunia I
Seiring meluasnya ajaran Islam, sejarah mencatat terbangunnya masjid-masjid terindah di berbagai belahan dunia. Dari mulai Afghanistan ke China, dari Arab Saudi sampai Jerman, India sampai Mesir, sampai Peru, Australia, dan Inggris.

MECCA, SAUDI ARABIA: A view of the minarets and domes of The Grand Mosque.

JEDDAH, SAUDI ARABIA: One of the 1,300 mosques in Jeddah, the second largest city in Saudi Arabia and one of the principal gateways to the Holy City of Mecca.

ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN: The Faisal Masjid in Islamabad is the largest mosque in Pakistan. It is named after the late Saudi King Faisal bin Abdul-Aziz, who financed its construction.

The State Mosque in Doha, Qatar, is now officially known as Sheikh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab Mosque. It can hold a congregation of 30,000 including separate enclosures for men and women.

ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES: The Sheikh Zayed Mosque backdropped by a clear blue sky in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The Mosque, named after Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, is the biggest mosque in the United Arab Emirates.

BIRMINGHAM, UNITED KINGDOM: The minaret of the Central Mosque blends into the skyline of Birmingham City as Muslims arrive for Friday prayers.

PATTANI, THAILAND: Thai Muslim women pray during the special Eid ul-Fitr morning prayer at the Central Mosque of Pattani in the southern province of Pattani, Thailand. The beautiful mosque is the largest in Thailand. Pattani is one of the four provinces of Thailand where the majority of the population (88%) are Malay Muslim.

DEARBORN, MICHIGAN, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA: An interfaith group rallies at the Islamic Center of America in Dearborn, Michigan. It is the largest mosque in North America and the oldest Shia mosque in the United States.

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM: A mosque in Leyton, London, England. Masjid-masjid Terindah di Dunia I

Sumber: http://id.berita.yahoo.com/foto/masj...nia-slideshow/
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
The Lounge
The LoungeKASKUS Official
923.3KThread84KAnggota
Urutkan
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.