Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

guniAvatar border
TS
guni
[Share] Virus whatsapp bernama "Priyanka"
Ane mau share berita yg ane dpt dr circle G+ ane gan....

Ada virus whatsapp namanya "Priyanka", kalo di add bs menyebabkan whatsapp agan jd bnyk contact list yg namanya "Priyanka"

Menurut sumber di bawah ini, solusi bagi agan yg udah kena virusnya sbb:

Pertama, matiin mobile data, wifi sama bluetooth dan koneksi apapun dr hp agan.

Lalu, agan masuk ke "setting" hp agan, pilih "apps manager" lalu pilih applikasi whatsappnya dan pilih "force stop" lalu "clear data".

kalau sudah selesai, agan buka lagi whatsapp agan, ntar whatsapp bakal install ulang lg.

Menurut nara sumber di bawah, ini satu2nya jalan yg bs dilakukan sekarang ini. Tapi efektif ngilangin apa kagak msh blom tau.

Ane sekedar berbagi aja nih, jangan di sambit bata yah gan, bs benjut ane. emoticon-Takut

==================================================
A virus named “Priyanka” is spreading on Whatsapp through a contacts file that if you add to your contacts will change the name of all the groups you have on your Whatsapp to “Priyanka”, and in the worst case, it may also replace all your contacts name to ‘Priyanka’ as well.

It started spreading earlier yesterday and I got it from a relative. It was sent to me without his notice so we could presume that once it gets on your phone it automatically forwards itself to all your Whatsapp contacts without your permission.

Anyway, I willingly added it to my contacts to see if it’s for real. And Damn! it worked — replaced all the group names on my Whatsapp to “Priyanka”. So folks! stay away from it.

Here’s how to stay away from Priyanka Whatsapp virus

Thankfully this virus doesn’t gets installed on your phone by itself. So in case you receive a contact file named “Priyanka” from anyone on Whatsapp or by any other way, make sure that you do NOT add/save it to your contacts. It can’t do any harm without getting added to your contacts database so just DON’T save it.

However, in case you’ve already saved it to your contacts. Here’s what you should do to get rid of it:

Removing the Priyanka Whatsapp virus
First thing you should do is turn off all the internet connectivity on your phone. WiFi, Mobile data and bluetooth tether.. all of them to stop it from spreading to your contacts list.

To get rid of this virus from your phone you need to delete it from your contacts and also clear your Whatsapp database.

NOTE that clearing your Whatsapp database would bring it to a freshly installed state. You’ll be required to do all the Whatsapp setup again. And thankfully, Whatsapp does take auto backups of all your conversations so they’ll be restored automatically once you’re through the setup. However, chances are that you’ll lose some of your recent conversations, say last 24-36 hrs, but there’s nothing you could really do about it so just bear with it.

Below are the noob proof steps to get rid of the virus:

Go to your contacts, search for Priyanka and DELETE it
Go to Settings on your phone
Select Apps or App manager and then select Whatsapp from the list
Tap on Force stop and then on Clear data

Once done. Open Whatsapp on your phone and it’ll show up as you’ve just installed it again. Go through the setup. And in the end it’ll automatically start restoring your conversations.

Is this the perfect solution?
I don’t know. But I could guarantee it’s the best first-aid you could do.

Do give a little help and share this page with your friends and relatives. And if you’ve any questions you can post them in the comments section below.

PUBLISHED: JULY 6, 2013
BY: SHIVAM
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
The Lounge
The LoungeKASKUS Official
923.2KThread83.6KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.