lakduaAvatar border
TS
lakdua
eimimo gratis 10 dolar langsung.
saya ingin mencoba hal baru di sini.
dapat gratis 10 dolar tetapi po nya minimal 20 dolar. jadi harus cari ref untuk mencoba mendapatkan minimal po nya.

0.5 dolar jika berhasil po untuk member yang join di bawah gua. hanya terima sampai 7 bawahan saja. jika ada yang berminat, register di sini
http://eimimo.com/?ref=13871

How do I make money?
First, you get the free $10.00 in your account. Our payout minimum is ONLY $20.00, so you are half way there already! Now - you can go 2 ways. You can either just read $10.00 worth of emails (to hit your $20 payout amount) OR you can easily make another $5.00 by referring others and then you will just need $5.00 from reading emails. We will pay you $1.00 each for your first 3 referrals. We will then pay you $0.50 each for the next 4 referrals. So - you can make another $5.00 just by getting 7 referrals. And we will pay $0.25 for EVERY referral after that as well...with no limits...and HUGE referral bonuses which will be explained below! There are banners and advertising texts located in your member's area. You can use these for recruiting purposes. Please note - there is a $5.00 minimum requirement from reading emails which you must meet to be paid.

Frequently Asked Questions
How will we get paid?
We will start by using paypai, Liberty Reserve, and check. We may add more as time goes on.

How can I make money?
There are a few ways that you can do that. The obvious way is by reading emails and earning money from that. But you can also earn a lot more by referring others. Go to your member's area for more information. And there is also Revenue Sharing, Retirement Pool, and bonuses for referrers!

Where are the emails to read?
They will be sent to you based on the email address that you used when you signed up. They will also be available in your member's area as well. Be sure to click the confirmation link or you will not receive credit.

Can my family/friends sign up using the same IP address that I did?
No. We have a very strict policy of only one IP address per member. If we allowed multiple sign ups, we would be inundated with fraudsters who would generate numerous accounts to earn through referrals.

Are you really going to pay us?
Most definitely! If we did not, we would be out of business within a few weeks. We plan on growing and being around to pay many members their Retirement Funds for years to come.

I do not understand. Can you help me?
Our program has been simplified as much as possible. Please take your time and read EVERYTHING. Since there is a huge response to our program, we just do not have the time to help everyone individually.

What happens if I am caught trying to cheat your system?
You will lose your account and all funds in it. Before we pay out, we will check your account carefully to be sure that you did not stack fake accounts, so please do not even try that. All honest members will have no problem getting paid. All dishonest members will just waste their time.

There is a referral who joined but I was not credited. Why?
There can be many reasons for this. The usual cause is that you did not use your affiliate url which is in your personal member's area. Or, you could have used your url but that person changed it by accident. Or, the person did sign up but has since cancelled or was suspended. If you feel that you have a valid claim, then have the referral (not you) contact us and request that we change them over to you as sponsor.

How do I get the 10 E-books and then the 10 software programs that are promised?
You will get 10 E-books for your first referral. Just go to your stats page (in your member's account) and you will see a link there after you get your first referral. The same applies for the software programs. You can claim those after you get 3 referrals.
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
MLM, Member Get Member, & Sejenisnya
MLM, Member Get Member, & SejenisnyaKASKUS Official
18.7KThread964Anggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.