pria_kesepianAvatar border
TS
pria_kesepian
Dewa judi nih, menang Rp. 8.530.000.000.000 uang asli gan !

A 24-year-old Maryland poker professional has won the World Series of Poker main event, lasting nearly 12 hours in a marathon card session to push past his last opponents for the $8.53 million title early Wednesday.Greg Merson emerged with the title before dawn in Las Vegas after a session that proved a showcase for his skills amid the unpredictability of tournament no-limit Texas Hold 'me.On the last hand, Merson put Las Vegas card pro Jesse Sylvia, all-in with a king high. Sylvia thought hard, then called with a suited queen-jack."This whole stage is nothing you could ever prepare for," Merson said.Merson's hand held through the community cards -- two sixes, a three a nine and a seven -- to give him the title and put his names alongside former champions including Doyle Brunson, Phil Hellmuth and Johnny Chan.After an exhausting session, he's ready to join them."I feel pretty good -- got all the tears out so now I feel relaxed," Merson said.Merson also pushed past Hellmuth for the seri...

sumber : http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2012/1...es-poker-853m/

KOREKSIHH

Quote:

kalo agan menang segitu mau bikin apa ? emoticon-Ngakak
Diubah oleh pria_kesepian 04-03-2014 03:46
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
The Lounge
The LoungeKASKUS Official
922.7KThread82.1KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.