Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

heriatmujiAvatar border
TS
heriatmuji
Jenis orang Burkina Faso (Penipuan gan)
pada bulan lalu saya dapat email dari Mr Seydou q Rahmane, dia orang dari negara afrika barat tepatnya di Burkina Faso dia Bekarja di BOA isinya ini gan:

ini biodatanya

My full name: Mr. Seydou Q. RAHMANE.
Contact address: 147 Airport Road , Ouagadougou , Burkina Faso .
Company name: Bank of Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
Position: Auditing and Accounting section manager.
Phone: +226-78 56 92 33.

ini isi emailnya
Dear. Good Friend,

Please don't be surprise by receiving my message, I got your contact during my searching in internet for a reliable, trust worthy and Honest person with the fear of God to introduce this Bank to Bank transfer project with you, Only if I can trust you and you must promise me to keep this transaction utmost secret/confidential to your self alone.

I am Mr. seydou q rahmane the General Audit Manager, Accounts Department in our bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the sum of (18.5million USD). This fund originally belonged to one of our bank Deceased Customer who died in the year 11 September 2001.

My request for foreigner to stand as next of kin in this business is because the fact that the Deceased Customer is a foreigner, Based on the fact that this is a business, I propose that 50% of this fund is for you, and 50% is for me. I will give you more information of the transfer process as soon as you show your interest in this transaction.

Please note that there will be no problem as my bank has made all effort through to reach for any of his relation but all was fruitless. My position as the General Audit in this bank guarantees the successful execution of this (business) transaction.
This money will be shared on agreed percentage which must be written in the agreement of personal trusteeship, once the fund is transferred to your account in your country or anywhere else. But If you are not interested please destroy the mail because of the confidentiality attached to it.

I promise that this transaction will be done under a legitimate arrangement that will protect both of us from any breach of the law. If you are interested and wish to assist me please feel free to contact immediately and send the following.

1) Your full name
2) Sex
3) Age
4) Country
5) Passport or photo
6) Occupation
7) Personal Mobile number
8) Personal fax number
9) Home & office address
setelah saya pikir2 akhirnya saya isi aja gan tu emailnya....
sehari setelah itu dia balas email dari saya dan disuruh mengisi

DR. MORRIS OUEDRAOGO,
( DIRECTOR )FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
RUE 2 PLOT 167 KWAME NKRUMAH AV.
OUAGADOUGOU / BURKINA-FASO
TEL/ ( 00226 77 01 62 30 )
E-MAIL: ( [email]information.boa@boa-africa*Forbidden*[/email])
GROUP WEST AFRICA

DEAR SIR,
I,…………………………… WISH TO APPLY AS NEXT OF KIN TO MY LATE BUSINESS PARTNER LATE ( MR. MIKE FIDELIX ) FROM USA (CALIFORNIA) WHO DIED A YEAR 11TH SEPTEMBER 2001, TERRORIST ATTACK IN USA, PUTTING CLAIM OVER HIS BALANCE OF ($18,5 Million) IN ACCOUNT NUMBER OPSD/269732-41, REF NO: 0.111555.000.
I ALSO APOLOGISE FOR THE DELAYED TO SEND THE TEXT OF APPLICATION FOR THE CLIAM, IT WAS DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES SINCE MY BUSINESS PARTNER'S DEATH.
APPLICATION FOR CL..
ACCOUNT NAME
ACCOUNT NUMBER
RECEIVING BANK NAME
BANK PHONE NUMBER
BANK FAX NUMBER
BANK ADDRESS.
SWIFT CODE
ROUTING NUMBER
PERSONAL INFORMATION:
OCCUPATION
POSITION
PERSONAL TELEPHONE NUMBER…
PERSONAL FAX NUMBER
COMPANY NAME
COUNTRY
PRIVET E-MAIL
DATE OF BIRTH
COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT
SEX

jadi saya disuruh mengisi untuk mendapatkan uang sebagai ahli waris Mr. mike fedelix dengan nilai $18.5 Million atau setara 180 M gan, ya udah saya isi aja gan soalnya dia belum memberikan keterangan mau meminta uang dari saya dan saya disuruh untuk untuk mengisi texs itu dan mengirim ke bank of afrika

saya sudah bilang anda jangan menipu saya. Jawaban dia tetep ja dia gak mau menipu gan. Soalnya tu uang bakal ditransfer kerekening saya dulu terus dia mau datang kerumah saya kalau sudah ditransfer gan, dan saya dapat balasan dari bank

dia berpesan gan nanti kalau ada balasan dari bank segera konfirmasi ke saya soalnya anda harus menuruti perintah saya karena saya yang tau jawabannya, Bank memberikan saya 3 sertifikat gan 1. serifikat warisan 2. serifikat dari pengacara 3. pertanyaan dari bank yang ingin mengetahui sejauh mana pengetahuan saya tentang mr. fedelik itu
1 ahli waris

ini srtifikat dari bank kalo saya akan diklaim mendapatkan uang $18,5 million gan, mengenai keasliannya saya tidak tau,

2. dari pengacara gan kalo saya harus menghubungi pengacara

ktanya supaya biar dana itu ilegal gan tidak hasil korupsi dan pengelapan, makanya saya disuruh hubungi pengacara sesuai instuksi sertfikat itu

3. quisionar yang harus saya jawab, ini data2 almarhum

ini gan isinya

Below are the information’s:

1. Name of the deceased customer: MR. MIKE FIDELIX.

2. Nationality: UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.

3. Relationship with the deceased customer: BUSINESS ASSOCIATE.

4. Date of birth: 4th AUGUST 1928.

5. He dies on 11 September 2001.

6. His profession: GOLD MERCHANT.

7. YES, he owns a firm.

8. Name of the firm: SMOB IMPORT & EXPORT SARL, the registration numbers: OBF2140017/94

9. Kind of account: TRUST DEPOSIT ACCOUNT.

10. Account number: (OPSD/269732-41).

11. Account pin code: B00346

12. Account password: OTUMARB

13. Special identification code: 481944

14. YES, he was married.

15. Name of her wife: MARBEL FIDELIX.

16. NO, they did not have child/children.

17. Residence address: RUE 8, PORT 42, OUAGA 2000 OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO.

sehari setelah it bank email ke saya kalau data2 itu benar tapi bank belum mentransfer kalau belum mengubungi pengacara yang ditunjuk bnk tersebut

setelah itu sya hubungi pengacara ini teksnya gan
DEAR HON. BARRISTER BASIR AWUKU DOPE,

I AM MR. …….FROM……. I HAVE YOUR INFORMATION FROM BANK OF AFRICA OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO AND I AM CONTACTING YOU BASED ON THE ISSUE OF MY INHERITANCE FUND WITH THE BANK WHICH THEY ASKED ME TO ENGAGE YOUR SERVICE TO REPRESENT ME FOR THE CLAIM.

SIR, COULD YOU BE KIND ENOUGH TO ACT ON MY BEHALF TO GET ALL THE BANK REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS FUND TO BE TRANSFERRED INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT IN MY COUNTRY?

I WOULD ALSO APPRECIATE IF YOU LET ME KNOW WHAT IT WILL TAKE FOR THIS TO BE DONE.

BELLOW ARE THE NEEDED DOCUMENTS BEFORE THE TRANSACTION WILL BE MADE TO MY ACCOUNT, WHICH YOU WILL PROCURE ON MY NAME AND SUBMIT TO THE BANK.

I WOULD NEED YOUR URGENT ATTENTION TO THIS LETTER TO ENABLE ME KNOW IF YOU CAN CARRY OUT THIS DUTY ON MY BEHALF.

AS MY LAWYER LOOK INTO THIS MATTER IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE AND PLEASE HELP ME TO COMPLETE THIS TRANSACTION WITH THE BANK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE I WANT TO MAKE USE OF THE FUND HENCEFORTH.

I WILL NEED YOUR CONFIRMATION TO THIS MAIL URGENTLY.

BEST REGARDS
NAME…….

taks ini dari mr seydou gan karena dia yang sekenarionnya saya tinggal kirim2 aja pokoknya, dan sehari setelah itu pengacara email ke saya

saya harus membayar sekian gan 1.880 EUR sekitar 20 jt gan ini akhir ceritanya gan sampe sekarang saya gak balas2 lagi pengacara itu. sudah jelas gan bagi saya kalo itu penipuan. saya kirim itu teks ke mr. seydou di lantas balasi 50%-50% dah lah saya gak mau tertipu gan, akhirnya saya gak bales sampei sekarang

NB. ini shere aja gan siapa tau agan nanti mengalami kejadian seperti saya dipikir2 gan.karena saya yakin gan dia bakalan mau cari mangsa baru. kita harus waspada gan. hidup yang lurus2 aja lah. kalo rezeki tidak kemana.

GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
The Lounge
The LoungeKASKUS Official
923.4KThread84.6KAnggota
Urutkan
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.