AstraiosAvatar border
TS
Astraios
A new kind of system to replace KPK. Will it work?
Corruption as we know is the main issue which causes huge dire damages in internal system of government of a country which lead to massive destruction in all of aspects in that country. Corruption itself has rooted in Indonesia since Soekarno became the first president in Indonesia. In Soekarno’s presidential term, much way had been tried to fix this huge issue by forming an anti-corruption organization but it didn’t last long. Only 1-5 years this anti-corruption organization survived in Indonesia and then it vanished like the dust in the wind.

It didn’t happen only in Soekarno’s presidential term but it also happened in the next generation until SBY’s presidential came. In SBY’s presidential term ,a strong organization which have a strong and strict power to overcome corruption’s issues and acts has been built and it has survived till this very second albeit many organizations (government/non-government) has been trying to bash KPK to the ground

But the point is, Does KPK’s system to overcome corruption is effective enough? Will it overcome, let say a half of this issue, within a short term? Do the ratio between the corruption’s issues that has been solved in KPK and the escalating number of corruption’s issue is good enough? Will KPK last forever?
That is why I would like to introduce a system which maybe for some of u seems new. This system, that I want to introduce to all of you, is a system which has been framed in China’s parties to overcome corruption’s issues in their internal system and surprisingly it works fine. This system is an extremely strict system which using a threatening and physically abused kind of stuffs.

Okay, so here goes the explanation

Spoiler for Shuanggui's system:

And yeah,I got a list from internet about the victims of this system

Spoiler for victims 1:

Spoiler for victims 2:

Spoiler for victims 3:

So EFers,Do you agree with the motion which asserted that Shuanggui system is to be the one to replace the previous anti-corruption system in Indonesia in a hope to press the escalating number of corruption’s acts in the short term? Will it work as it works in China? Will it cause a good or bad impact?

Agree?disagree? let’s throw it all up in this thread. thanks emoticon-I Love Indonesia (S)emoticon-I Love Indonesia (S)
tata604
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
English
EnglishKASKUS Official
3.2KThread2.2KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.