Real.Madrid.CFAvatar border
TS
Real.Madrid.CF
[SHARE] Ordinary Quote
NOTE :
� Jika Thread ini BERGUNA bagi Kaskuser sekalian, Tolong dibantu untuk men-RATE- bintang 5 ya..
� TS tidak mengharapkan BRP (BATA).. Jika ada keluhan, PM terbuka untuk Umum..
� Jika Kaskuser senang dengan thread ini dan ingin memberikan GRP (CENDOL), silahkan kasih ke link ini : Menerima Cendol
� Terima Kasih banyak untuk perhatiannya.. Silahkan dinikmati Thread ini..

Ayub Quote
[SHARE] Ordinary Quote

Sebelumnya..
. . Selama ini, ada banyak kata-kata yg bisa membuat gw senang, tersadar, termotivasi, dll.. Kata-kata itu biasa gw temuin di buku, di web (seperti Kaskus, 9GAG, dll. ) dan gw berpikir, kenapa engga gw salurin quote-quote tersebut ke Kaskuser sekalian.. ? Nah, makanya gw membuat thread ini.. Mungkin ada beberapa kata yg sudah pernah kalian lihat, namun gw akan berusaha untuk terus meng-update thread ini supaya quote-quote yg berguna menurut gw, bisa kalian lihat.. Silahkan dinikmati (�'#'� )

Twitter..
. . Tolong di follow twitter-nya : @Ordinary_Quote pasti akan di follow back.. Terima kasih (ء�)

Ordinary Quote..

Never give up hopes. Just believe in your dreams. But, what do I hope for if I don’t even know what my dream is? #Ordinary

A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself #Ordinary

You taught me how to love, but not how to stop #Ordinary

In every girls life there is a guy she will never forget, and the summer when it all began #Ordinary

I hope that in the end, we can all laugh and say it was worth it #Ordinary

Still I won't say goodbye, won't ever say goodbye. And know that I'll always be yours #Ordinary

I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone #Ordinary

I reached for sleep and drew it round me like a blanket muffling pain and thought together in the merciful dark #Ordinary

They say follow your heart. But when your heart is in so many pieces. Which way are you to follow? #Ordinary

Have you ever wondered which hurts more : Saying something and wishing you hadn't or saying nothing and wishing you had? #Ordinary

Everyone can make you happy in your life. Some do it by walking into your life. Some do it by walking out #Ordinary

If he was stupid enough to walk away. Be smart enough to let him go #Ordinary

Sometimes I wish I had never met you. Because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there #Ordinary

Sometimes we think we need answer's but most of the time it´s just better to walk away, and try to get on with your life #Ordinary

Love cannot be forgotten, it can only be ignored long enough until ignoring it becomes routine #Ordinary

Look up to the sky. You'll never find rainbows if you're looking down #Ordinary

Yesterday you said tomorrow. Just do it #Ordinary

There are over 7 billion people on earth. And you're going to let 1 person ruin your day? Don't!! #Ordinary

Rules of a relationship, Rule 1 : The girlfriend is always right. Rule 2 : When the girlfriend is wrong see rule 1 #Ordinary

Why am I afraid to lose you when you're not even mine #Ordinary

If you asked me how many times you have crossed my mind I would say once because you never really left #Ordinary

You will always be the answer, when somebody ask me what I'm thinking about #Ordinary

As in the eye of nature he has lived, so in the eye of nature let him die! #Ordinary

You're ten and have an i-pad? When I was your age I had an 'Imagination' #Ordinary

I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit #Ordinary

And I will face the world around me knowing that I'm strong enough to let you go. And I will fall in love again because I can #Ordinary

Until this moment, I never understood how hard it was to lose something you never had #Ordinary

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrops #Ordinary

A tear is made of 1% water and 99% feelings #Ordinary

You don't have a valentine on valentines day? Some people don't have a mother on mother's day. So shut up #Ordinary

Man's biggest mistake is giving another man an opportunity to make his woman smile #Ordinary

Self control is the only way to survive in this world dominated by idiots #Ordinary

I have this weird self-esteem issue where I hate myself, yet I still think I'm better than everyone else #Ordinary

Nobody can take your memories #Ordinary

Getting in an argument with a woman is like "Being Arrested". Because anything you say can and will be used "Against You" #Ordinary

The worst feeling in the world is giving all the love you have and knowing it will never be returned #Ordinary

There's always that 1 person that pisses you off, no matter what they do or say #Ordinary

I found a special medication for your bitching. It's called Shut the Fuck Up!! #Ordinary

Dear guys, when a girl says, "I'm cold." You're not supposed to say, "me too." #Ordinary

Sticks and stones may break my bones. But words will only cause permanent psychological damage #Ordinary

Your parents pay your college and still talk about how hard your life is? #Ordinary

That moment when you talk to yourself and you start smiling like an idiot because you're just so hilarious #Ordinary

When a person cries and the first drop of tears comes from the right eyes, it's happiness. When it's from the left, it's pain #Ordinary

I think I'm afraid to be happy. Because whenever I get too happy, something bad always happens #Ordinary

I've never said that you are not good at what you do. It's just that what you do is not worth doing #Ordinary

What if April Fools is really on April 2nd and we have been April Fooled all this time? #Ordinary

What if Oxygen is poisonous and takes 80 years to kill us? #Ordinary

What if the reason we have no visitors from the future is because we have no future? #Ordinary

What if deja vu means you actually died and are returning to your last checkpoint? #Ordinary

Facebook is like jail. You sit around and waste time. Write on walls. And get poked by people you don't know #Ordinary

Respect your parents. They have ended school without Google and Wikipedia #Ordinary

Capitalism is the root of all evil #Ordinary

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more. Until he knows nothing about everything #Ordinary

Great people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people #Ordinary

When a women says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you. She's giving you a chance to change what you said #Ordinary

No matter how good you are, there's always a million people better #Ordinary

Perfect boys only exist in books #Ordinary

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are #Ordinary

The longer you run from your problem, the bigger it gets. So go ahead and face it! #Ordinary

Smile, Listen, Agree. And then do whatever the fuck you wanted to do anyway #Ordinary

Too much EGO will kill your TALENT #Ordinary

What if bad dreams are really ghost baiks? #Ordinary

If she broke up with her boyfriend for you, you're gonna have a bad time. Some guys never learn #Ordinary

Can you sell your soul to the devil for a guaranteed spot in heaven? #Ordinary

There is nothing Holy about hatred #Ordinary

You look weird. I like it *#Ordinary,

To be silent is the biggest art in a conversation *#Ordinary,

Legend says, when you can't sleep at night, it's because you're awake in someone else's dream *#Ordinary,

Modern pop music is just a bunch of women, singing about their vagina's - Eric Cartman *#Ordinary,

Loved can't tested by kisses, but the fine felling is the testor *#Ordinary,

Don't waste your time looking back on what you've lost. Move on, because life is not meant to be traveled backwards *#Ordinary

Not sure if really goot at my job or just don't give a shit anymore *#Ordinary

Nobody wants to get left behind or forgotten *#Ordinary

The akward moment when you're that one friend who always gives relationship advice but is still single *#Ordinary,

It's better be alone than be with wrong person *#Ordinary
Diubah oleh Real.Madrid.CF 05-12-2012 11:00
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
The Lounge
The LoungeKASKUS Official
922.9KThread82.7KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.