Tech
Pencarian Tidak Ditemukan
KOMUNITAS
link has been copied
Informasi! Kaskus Update Fitur Baru! Intip di Sini!
KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/61a75c27e1018d3bec5aa62c/how-do-i-open-mbox-file-without-mozilla-thunderbird
It is true that Mozilla Thunderbird supports MBOX file format but what can we do when we want to open MBOX file and Thunderbird is not available. A simple solution is to choose the professional freeware MBOX Viewer Tool. Here I want to share in detail about MailsDaddy Free MBOX Viewer Tool which can load and view MBOX files easily. The software supports all MBOX-based email clients such as Gmail,
Lapor Hansip
01-12-2021 18:27

How do i open MBOX file without Mozilla Thunderbird?

It is true that Mozilla Thunderbird supports MBOX file format but what can we do when we want to open MBOX file and Thunderbird is not available.

A simple solution is to choose the professional freeware MBOX Viewer Tool. Here I want to share in detail about MailsDaddy Free MBOX Viewer Tool which can load and view MBOX files easily.

The software supports all MBOX-based email clients such as Gmail, Webmail, Thunderbird, Netscape, Entourage, SeaMonkey, etc. After that the user can use the software to migrate mailboxes from MBOX to PST, EML, MSG, Office 365, etc.

You can also use an MBOX-compatible email client to read any MBOX file. You will need to install and configure an email client to do this though. Whereas the freeware MBOX Viewer only needs to be installed to open MBOX files.

Read more: How to open MBOX file
Diubah oleh somitsvk
Masuk untuk memberikan balasan
website-webmaster-webdeveloper
Website, Webmaster, Webdeveloper
1.9K Anggota • 21K Threads
icon-hot-thread
Hot Threads
Copyright © 2022, Kaskus Networks, PT Darta Media Indonesia