Tech
Pencarian Tidak Ditemukan
KOMUNITAS
link has been copied
KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/61a5b70e09839c20c37bab42/how-do-i-export-thunderbird-to-outlook-pst-format
Any user who has data in Thunderbird MBOX and Maildir file format cannot directly import it into MS Outlook, because of incompatible file format. To export Thunderbird emails to Outlook PST format, users can use MailsDaddy Thunderbird to Outlook converter tool. This professional application software keeps all mail formatting, inline images, attachments, header, etc. in a new PST file. Users can al
Lapor Hansip
30-11-2021 12:30

How do i export Thunderbird to Outlook PST format?

Any user who has data in Thunderbird MBOX and Maildir file format cannot directly import it into MS Outlook, because of incompatible file format.

To export Thunderbird emails to Outlook PST format, users can use MailsDaddy Thunderbird to Outlook converter tool. This professional application software keeps all mail formatting, inline images, attachments, header, etc. in a new PST file.

Users can also use a professional tool for converting Thunderbird MBOX to Outlook PST in filter and bulk form. It supports all Windows OS and migrates every single piece of information from Thunderbird to PST format at once. 

Notable Features

Automatically load option to add single or bulk mailbox 
Generates original preview of emails with attachments
Use search parameter to convert filter emails from Thunderbird to PST
Maintain folder hierarchy until the end of conversion
Multiple export formats such as PST, EML, MSG, HTML, etc.
Create single or separate PST files for all TB profiles.

Read more: Thunderbird export emails
Masuk untuk memberikan balasan
website-webmaster-webdeveloper
Website, Webmaster, Webdeveloper
1.9K Anggota • 20.9K Threads
How do i export Thunderbird to Outlook PST format?
09-05-2022 14:49
I recommend you to try CubexSoft Thunderbird to Outlook Converter tool to open batch Thunderbird files in Outlook interface. The software export complete Thunderbird profile with emails, contacts, calendar, address books, and attachments to Outlook. The tool offer filters options like To, From, Subject, Date Range, and Exclude Deleted Folders for selective backup. The software demo edition allows to export upto 20 Thunderbird files to PST free of cost. Know how the software works without any charges.
Visit Here>> https://www.cubexsoft.com/thunderbird/
0 0
icon-hot-thread
Hot Threads
obrolan-hangat-logo
Obrolan Hangat
Copyright © 2022, Kaskus Networks, PT Darta Media Indonesia