kevintaylor78Avatar border
TS
kevintaylor78
Checking your essay: what to notice
When writing an essay, it is of great importance to check the first version of it. When writing a draft, your main task is to develop argumentation, polish the main thoughts and arrange them in a strict sequence, accompanied by illustrative materials or supporting data, etc. After writing the first draft, let it rest for a day or two, and then return to the work of checking and improving, with a fresh mind.

When reviewing your essay, first of all, pay attention to the following important points:

First of all, it is important to remember that an essay is a subjective genre, therefore, its assessment can be subjective.

Data presented:

Regardless of which question you answer, you need to achieve certain goals. You are expected to keep the following in mind when writing your essay:

Did I answer the question asked?

How clearly and accurately did I express my thoughts?

Does what I wrote sound natural, are there any mistakes?

Details

Everything that you write in the essay must be supported by examples, make references to your experience. There are instructions on how to do it in your paper online here https://studyfy.com/writing-guides/h...alytical-essay. Details will make your essays interesting, unique, and specific.

Distinctive features / Uniqueness / Something interesting, funny.

According to experts, “you shouldn't be afraid that they will go beyond what is permissible, it is better to be yourself. Usually essays are rather exhausting to read. "

You don't have to be joking in your essays to make them interesting. However, try to use every means at your disposal to make your essays memorable.
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Civitas Academica
Civitas Academica
icon
3KThread2.4KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.