rochelleskincarAvatar border
TS
rochelleskincar
Red Rice Recipe Easy
Red Rice Recipe Easy

Today I will tell you a Great Red Rice Recipe Easy you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss this recipe in a step by step fully detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Red Rice Recipe Easy at home very easily.

I actually test this Red Rice Recipe Easy at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and Red Rice Recipe Easy Minestrone in your home. I am telling you all about Red Rice Recipe Easy full ingredients and Method. I am sure that Red Rice Recipe Easy increases your love with your family and relation.

Components (for four people)
Ingredients
Rice: 300 grams

Ozuki Benz: 40 grams

Salt: 4/1 teaspoon

(For gumacheau spices)

Black Mole: 1 Meat Spoon

Salt: 4/1 teaspoon

How to Make Red Rice Recipe Easy

First of all, add a potato bowl and wash the water. Put the Benz in a medium bowl and pour so much water to sink to the water level. Once you boil, remove hot water.

Red Rice Recipe Easy
Put the bean again in the vagina and add 600 ml of water to boil it medium. As soon as the water started to boil, cook from the bottle and cook the heat to 20 to 22 minutes. Keep anxiety very intense so that the bins do not break due to rapidly cooking.

After 18 or 20 minutes, open the bottle and tastes a mixture to evaluate it. If the rest is soft except the middle part, then close the stove.

Red Rice Recipe Easy
With the help of sieve, check out Ozuki Balls and save them in a bowl. To save the Benz from being dry, cover them with a plastic wrap or a cap.

To cool cold water, place a bowl filled with cold water. At that time, raise this water with a big spoon and bow it back into a bowl. Often doing this involves air oxygen in the liquid, causing its color to become more emotional.

Red Rice Recipe Easy
Take rice in a sieve. Take light Then frying around the rice with each other in the opposite direction of each other, smoke almost 10 times. Double check Leave it for 12 minutes to get rid of water.

If the bank’s safe water is cooled to the temperature of the room, then putting rice in a straw, put the cooking water of 330 ml of this bank into it. If the water is less than 330 mm, add a little water to complete the quantity.
Let the water absorb water for 40 to 45 minutes. Add salt and mix it. Put the ozkiński Benz on top, cover the bake now and cook it on the middle.

Come to the boil, then make fun. Cook for more than 12 minutes. Turn off the stove after 15 minutes, and cook rice in steam for 10 minutes without taking the cap. Now let’s prepare Gomashio. Take black sway and salt in a vessel and turn light on the back. Approximately a minute after the fragrance begins to arrive, then remove gunship on a paper and let it cool.

Extract the Ozan Benz from the stem placed on the stem side. Burn the rice and separate it. Then spread them into a big vessel, spread the ozkiński bars above. Shuffle the rice and cool it. Turn on the boats again by wipe the rice again. When the rice is cooled, you can put in a bowl or special oil pouch in “Baku”. Enjoy the good one by Black Mole on top.

GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Oriental Exotic (Asian food)
Oriental Exotic (Asian food)
icon
2.5KThread2KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.