alexa-tracking
Games
Batal
KATEGORI
link has been copied
KASKUS
4 stars - based on 4 vote 5 stars 0 stars
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/5c5a6ad27414f560e254899f/pc---origin-apex-legends---the-next-evolution-of-battle-royale
Lapor Hansip
06-02-2019 12:04
[PC - ORIGIN] Apex Legends - THE NEXT EVOLUTION OF BATTLE ROYALE
Past Hot Thread
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Conquer with character in Apex Legends, a free-to-play* Battle Royale shooter where legendary characters with powerful abilities team up to battle for fame & fortune on the fringes of the Frontier. Master an ever-growing roster of diverse Legends, deep tactical squad play and bold new innovations that level up the Battle Royale experience—all within a rugged world where anything goes. Welcome to the next evolution of Battle Royale.

A Roster of Legendary Characters
Master a growing roster of powerful Legends, each with their own unique personality, strengths and abilities that are easy to pick up but challenging to truly master.

Build Your Crew
Choose your Legend and combine their unique skills together with other players to form the ultimate crew.

Strategic Battle Royale
Use your abilities–and your wits–to make strategic calls on the fly, adapting your crew's strengths to meet new challenges as the match evolves.

Genre-Evolving Innovation
Experience a brand-new array of innovative features that level up the Battle Royale genre, including Respawn Beacons, Smart Comms, Intelligent Inventory and an all-new way to drop into the action with Jumpmaster deployment.

Sweet, Sweet Loot
Drop in and loot up with a host of powerful weapons, diverse attachments and useful armor to protect you in battle. After the fight, collect a wealth of cosmetic options for personalizing your character and weapons, and unlock new ways to show off during the match.

Quote:
System Requirements

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS

Processor (AMD): AMD FX 4350 or Equivalent
Processor (Intel): Intel Core i3 6300 or Equivalent
Memory: 6GB - DDR3 @1333 RAM
Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon™ HD 7730
Graphics card (NVIDIA): NVIDIA GeForce® GT 640
DirectX: 11 Compatible video card or equivalent
Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
Hard-drive space: 22GB

RECOMMENDED REQUIREMENTS

Processor (AMD): Ryzen 5 CPU or Equivalent
Processor (Intel): Intel Core i5 3570K or Equivalent
Memory: 8GB - DDR3 @1333 RAM
Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon™ R9 290
Graphics card (NVIDIA): NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970
DirectX: 11 Compatible video card or equivalent
Online Connection Requirements: Broadband Connection
Hard-drive space: 22GB

[PC - ORIGIN] Apex Legends - THE NEXT EVOLUTION OF BATTLE ROYALE[PC - ORIGIN] Apex Legends - THE NEXT EVOLUTION OF BATTLE ROYALE
Quote:
Diubah oleh mr.wolfram
Beri apresiasi terhadap thread ini Gan!
Halaman 1 dari 31
06-02-2019 12:04
Quote:
NEWS & GAME UPDATES[PC - ORIGIN] Apex Legends - THE NEXT EVOLUTION OF BATTLE ROYALE

What a week! Since we launched Apex Legends last week on Monday we’ve seen the creation of an Apex Legends community that is excited, thriving, and full of great feedback and ideas. Our goal is to build this game with you, our community, so keep giving us your feedback because we really are listening.

I can’t tell you everything we have planned, and we are looking at changes based on player feedback and experiences. However, I do want to call out a few things happening over the next couple of weeks.

First up, the Twitch Rivals Apex Legends Challenge. Sponsored by our friends at Twitch, the Rivals Apex Legends Challenge will take place this Tuesday the 12th and next Tuesday the 19th, with 48 of the biggest streamers on Twitch competing live in Apex Legends. We’ll be co-streaming all the action from our Apex Legends Twitch channel here: www.twitch.tv/playapex.
Then, later this week we’ll be celebrating Valentine’s Day by introducing some limited-time Valentine’s Day themed loot, so all you (Apex Legends) lovers out there keep your eyes open.
Don’t forget, Season One kicks off in March, introducing the debut of our Battle Pass as well as new Legends, weapons, loot, and more.
We’re also thrilled to announce that since last Monday, more than 25 million players have jumped into the game, and over the weekend we had well over 2 million concurrent players at our peak. Like I said earlier, what a week!

From everyone here at Respawn, thank you. The community’s excitement for Apex Legends is electric, and we feel it here at the studio. We couldn’t have gotten where we are without you and look forward to having you on this journey with us.

Vince Zampella
Respawn Entertainment
Diubah oleh mr.wolfram
06-02-2019 12:05
Diubah oleh mr.wolfram
06-02-2019 12:21
cmon cmon buat discordnya buat mabar
Lihat 2 balasan
Lapor Hansip
06-02-2019 12:28
Balasan post tokiyo
silahkan gan di buat. sambil ngumpulin player indonya, biar rame yg main emoticon-Big Grin
Diubah oleh mr.wolfram
06-02-2019 12:29
ga bisa bkin server discord gan ga ngerti... cuman ngerti nanya "ada slot ga?" haha
06-02-2019 12:42
bisa crossplay pc+console ga sih gan? emoticon-Malu
06-02-2019 12:42
Kumpulin dlu, ntar buat discord enak
06-02-2019 13:54
Quote:Original Posted By mardhangoblok
bisa crossplay pc+console ga sih gan? emoticon-Malu

Kayaknya gak deh gan
06-02-2019 14:15
Link discordnya dong emoticon-Malu
06-02-2019 15:38
Discord plisss
06-02-2019 15:49
Ini bakal free selamanya atau cuma iming2 awal dulu dr ea ya?
06-02-2019 16:07
gan ane pake 15 8300 nvidia 1050
tapi setting rata kiri cuma dapet 30 fps gan
ada settingan dulu kah?
06-02-2019 17:15
Quote:Original Posted By after_school
gan ane pake 15 8300 nvidia 1050
tapi setting rata kiri cuma dapet 30 fps gan
ada settingan dulu kah?

cek di global setting na kk, VGA na yg kepakai dah GTX1050 atau onboard VGA

Quote:EdIt Update: Ok I found what was effecting me. Hopefully this helps others. For some reason Apex was defaulting to my integrated Intel graphics rather than my GTX 1070. Forced Apex to use my GTX under global settings and I am now back to regular FPS expectations.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-...S/td-p/7419583
Lihat 2 balasan
06-02-2019 17:59
buat discordnya dong gan biar bisa mabar hehe
06-02-2019 18:14
Quote:Original Posted By FaLLenShadoW
Ini bakal free selamanya atau cuma iming2 awal dulu dr ea ya?

Klo dari awal free ya kayaknya bakal selamanya free. Tapi mungkin kedepan bakalan tambah bnyak microba² ala EA tapi yg ramah tamah, gak kayak sebelumnya itu lohemoticon-Malu
06-02-2019 18:17
Quote:Original Posted By mr.wolfram
Klo dari awal free ya kayaknya bakal selamanya free. Tapi mungkin kedepan bakalan tambah bnyak microba² ala EA tapi yg ramah tamah, gak kayak sebelumnya itu lohemoticon-Malu

Hahahah soalnya kok di pic u ada tanda ajaib *

Sama 1 lagi gan bisa diubah jd tps ga sih? Suka mual maen fps. Thanks
06-02-2019 18:44
Quote:Original Posted By FaLLenShadoW

Hahahah soalnya kok di pic u ada tanda ajaib *

Sama 1 lagi gan bisa diubah jd tps ga sih? Suka mual maen fps. Thanks

Gak bisa gan ini First Person Perspective

Mungkin bisa ke Fortnite alternativeny dia TPS/TPP, kalau punya Motion Sickness mungkin cocokan itu
--------------------------------------------------

https://discord.gg/6v9s9b

Ijin share link discord gak tau punya siapa, ane di undang dari komunitas Battle Royale emoticon-Leh Uga
Lapor Hansip
06-02-2019 19:58
Balasan post zuppaclub
Thank you gan..

Fix after setting lol
06-02-2019 20:06
Quote:Original Posted By Media.Charis
Link discordnya dong emoticon-Malu

https://discord.gg/6v9s9b

Ijin share link discord gak tau punya siapa, ane di undang dari komunitas Battle Royale emoticon-Leh Uga
Lihat 2 balasan
06-02-2019 20:53
mantep ni game, di twitch selama beberapa hari selalu no. 1 terbanyak
Halaman 1 dari 31
icon-hot-thread
Hot Threads
icon-jualbeli
Jual Beli
© 2019 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia.
All rights reserved.