srahayudesAvatar border
TS
srahayudes
[EF COC] My Resolutions in 2019

Quote:

don't forget to rate 5....emoticon-Malu

My Resolutions in 2019

Hi everyone, before the end of 2018, I wanna write a resolution in the new year.

Btw, happy new year 2019!

In 2018, a lot of things have been done. Sadness & laughers must have all been passed. But.. is there a resolution last year that hasn't been reached? Now, in this new year I will write again some resolutions and hopefully I can achieve them. What are those? Check it out!

My resolutions in 2019 :

#1 Upgrade My Studio Room

Yes, I have broadcaster & recording studio. I want to upgrade my mini studio to superior like in this photo...emoticon-Big GrinI need some items to upgrade my studio. I want to expand the room, and fill my studio with the best and better equipment i have now.

#2 Traveling abroad

this is one of my wishlist in 2018. However, this time can't be achieved due to various reasons. I want go to a neighboring country first, I'll go to Singapore because my brother lives there. Why Singapore?? Not Italy, Paris, or London?? Actually this is trivial, but for me to travel abroad it requires not a small budget, and I have to save first. so thats why Singapore is my wishlist in next year.

#3 Succes at work

Of course everyone wants to be successful, especially at work. now I have a business in the food sector and also a freelance broadcaster. Success for me is i can achieve my goals, and i hope in this new year I can achieve that goals. Better in work and have invitation jobemoticon-Genit

#4. Can play Guitar

Huhuhu I just bought a guitar, but I can't play itemoticon-Frown so hard to play. Why I wanna can play guitar? Because I have a dreaming to be a singer and cover songs.. I know, my voice is not good. But, it's my dream and i hope i can do it emoticon-Wink

#5. Always Healthy

to reach my wishlist, of course I must always be healthy.. if I am not healthy, surely everything will be can't achieved. So, first I must eat healthy product not junk food, go to gym, and others.

Okay guys, this is my resolution. What is your resolution in 2019? I hope is good and can be achieved. See you in my other thread and hopefully my thread can be your inspire emoticon-Kiss (S)

Sorry if I'm not good english, I'll learn, and learn againemoticon-Embarrassment

Credits picture: google image

Diubah oleh srahayudes 18-12-2018 06:55
tata604Avatar border
tata604 memberi reputasi
Thread Digembok
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
English
English
icon
3.2KThread2.2KAnggota
Terlama
Thread Digembok
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.