moderator.nolAvatar border
TS
moderator.nol
Dihukum 26 tahun karena dianggap menghina nabi,tak lain dan tak bukan

Above: Veena Malik, husband sentenced to 26 yrs in prison for playing a religious song during mock marriage on GEO TV. Apparently somewhere a Muslim was insulted. 26 years for sharia “profanity.” More “justice” from our religious superiors. Because as Obama says, “Islam is peace.” Sharia is a crime against humanity.

Veena Malik, media mogul get 26 years in jail for blasphemy, The Times of India,| Nov 26, 2014

Pak actor Veena Malik gets 26 years in jail

ISLAMABAD: The owner of Pakistan’s biggest media group, Geo TV along with actor Veena Malik and her husband was sentenced to 26 years in prison by an anti-terrorism court for allegedly airing a blasphemous programme.

Mir Shakil-ur-Rahman, owner of Geo and Jang group, was accused of allowing the airing of a blasphemous programme by Geo television in May, which played a religious song while staging a mock marriage of Malik with Bashir.

Judge Shahbaz Khan also sentenced both Malik and Bashir along with TV host Shaista Wahidi for 26 years each.

The ATC also imposed a 1.3 million Pakistani rupees fine on the convicts and ordered that their properties should be sold to raise the fine, if they failed to pay it.

The judge said in his judgment that all four accused committed profanity.

The court in its 40-page verdict also asked the police to arrest the convicts, an official said.

He said that the convict can appeal in the regional high court in Gilgit-Baltistan.

There are reports that all four are out of Pakistan. Rahman resides in the UAE and the other three also went abroad after recieving threats by militant organisations.

It is not known when the arrests would be carried out. Both Wahidi and the Geo group have tendered apology after the allegations were levelled but the extremists in the country refused to accept it.

Other blasphemy cases were also registered against them in various cities, including Karachi and Islamabad.

http://pamelageller.com/2014/11/movi...lasphemy.html/

Komen rakyat:

Guy Rocky
5 hours ago
Respect all religions - yeah right!
2 Reply

dingo ate my baby
17 hours ago
isnt even listening to music bad under sharia?
so the people watching the programme and listening to the music should be jailed as well?
i dunno i cant remember if its correct but either way
allah (pbuh) peanut butter under ham.must be really pissed
those wacky people lol
10 Reply

tim3travl3R dingo ate my baby
11 hours ago
ha ha--dingo ate my baby--I say that too when things make no sense.
3 Reply

John Doe
12 hours ago
Pakistan proves again it's an uncivilized sewer of a country. Why is the USA giving these vermin billions of dollars in aid a year? I once had a muslim friend who tried to convince me that these Islamic countries have western secular style courts and sharia courts weren't real. lol These monkeys (who support Sharia) love the system that oppresses them and keeps them enslaved and abused-all muslims have a form of Stockholm Syndrome.
6 Reply

Frank Castle
16 hours ago
Living under ISLAM sounds just like what it was like living under the NAZIS and the Third REICH!!!
7 Reply

tapashghosh
5 hours ago
Yesterday, some terrorist has killed four polio worker while they were on duty in Pakistan. Somedays back, one couple was killed in kiln on blasphemy charges. A state, Baluchistan, is threatening to go out of Pakistan. Politician always scared in speaking truth due to presence of Terrorist, Army and ISI. A vast tribal dominated area close to Afgan border has no law. Laden is staying inside Pakistan and Government denies, untill America locate him. It seems, its a failed state. So, this type of verdict matches with internal unrest of Pakistan.
1 Reply

SJS
15 hours ago
They've been after her for years. The ideal response would be for Venna and the others to publicly renounce the evil religion of islam, and convert to whatever religion is most offensive (?) to their accusers.

Then again, she's probably another Tantawi, or whatever her name was, that Egyptian lady that sprayed the ads in NY, bemoaning the islamists one day, and defending them the next.
4 Reply

Joseph Flannagan
12 hours ago
This demonstrates just how far down the toilet Pakistan has flushed itself. 26 years for this while others accused of blasphemy have been lynched by mobs EVEN after being acquitted by the courts. YET honour killings , acid attacks , rape and abuse of non muslim girls , even murder of non muslims goes uninvestigated and unpunished especially if the perpetrator is influential locally i.e. businessman , politician ,landlord etc.
6 Reply

DVult
17 hours ago
It's the regular pislamic shakedown. The charges will go away if she pays enough to the right people and obeys their marching orders from now on.
5 Reply

disqus_HlH4Faibhw
10 hours ago
This is just an excuse to steal their assets. Islamists have no work ethic. There just coming up with anything. Have probably planned it for a long time.
4 Reply

Seeker
3 hours ago
Until and unless these people throw their so-called 'religious sentiment', will never be civilized. The agitation only comes out of this 'sentiments' , Everything grows, - age education, financial solvency- but 'sentiments' never grow. It stays at the childish stage century after century.
0 Reply

Seeker
3 hours ago
Veena Malik,is an inherent reality of womanhood, who never ever accept so-called rustic veil of sharia.Pakistan must realize this nature of reality if they have any desire to go out of their ancient barbaric mind set.
0 Reply

Tony Pitt
12 hours ago
Britain deals with Pakistan? Jesus H Christ!!!
0 Reply

Berkaca lah dengan kaca benggala

[img][/img]

Yg mau komen Sara dipersilahkan emoticon-Angkat Beer
emoticon-Big Grin

Diubah oleh moderator.nol 27-11-2014 13:31
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Berita Luar Negeri
Berita Luar Negeri
icon
78.9KThread10.6KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.