rival2507Avatar border
TS
rival2507
GASSSSSS MELEDAKKKKKK ++++++++BONUS(DIJAMIN ereksi)
kronologi
From what I hear, the Thais love them some fireworks and look for any opportunity to light the fuses. I can respect that, even though aside from metal shows, I tend to shy away from loud social events but to each their own.

A ceremony of some kind was being held outdoors and the fireworks and firekrackers were probably going strong by the time this accident occurred and killed the 57 year old man who then became his own firework, an explosion of gore for all to see. Wouldn’t it be some shit if that was the first firework of the ceremony? Do you think that would have killed the whole event? Probably not, we here at Best Gore know the Thais well.

On October 19, 2557 at approximately 12:30 PM. Crime scene fireworks explosion in ceremony at Wat Wai. Ban rattan. Wapi is why the silencing canal Chan, aged 57 years, died due to negligence carries flares, the stomach is broken. life at the …

No, the date is not an error. The Thai’s tend to follow the Buddhist era calender which puts them 543 years ahead of those who use the Western calender. Gore from the future, whoa…

korban

pelakunya

bonus
emoticon-Kissemoticon-Sorry

- DELETED BY ZEZA -

emoticon-Repostngakakemoticon-Najisemoticon-Belokissemoticon-Sorryemoticon-Blue Guy Cendol (L)emoticon-No Sara Pleaseemoticon-Beloiloveindonesiasemoticon-Berduka (S)emoticon-Cape d... (S)
Polling
Poll ini sudah ditutup. - 2 suara
0%
100%
Diubah oleh zeza 29-10-2014 10:07
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Disturbing Picture
Disturbing PictureKASKUS Official
12.9KThread19.1KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.