Story
Pencarian Tidak Ditemukan
KOMUNITAS
link has been copied
KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/538e1eb5bfcb1753388b45b5/ultraviolence
We all have this perfect picture in our minds of how things are supposed to be and that's why we all end up being disappointed Chapter I " I'M WHO I'M" The world is gonna judge you no matter what you do , so live your life the way you fucking want to .. dalam kehidupan segalanya berubah baik itu menjadi lebih baik ataupun buruk .. tetapi satu hall yang kusadari bahwa waktu terus berjalan
Lapor Hansip
04-06-2014 02:15

ULTRAVIOLENCE

We all have this perfect picture in our minds of how things are supposed to be and that's why we all end up being disappointed

Chapter I " I'M WHO I'M"

The world is gonna judge you no matter what you do , so live your life the way you fucking want to ..

dalam kehidupan segalanya berubah baik itu menjadi lebih baik ataupun buruk .. tetapi satu hall yang kusadari bahwa waktu terus berjalan dan kehidupan berlanjutt .. dahulu segalanya begitu mudah bagiku .... yaa semenjak hari itu seglanya berubah .. kehidupan ku .. pemikirankuu .. apa yang kulihat dan kurasakan segalanya berubah ...
profile-picture
memberi reputasi
Masuk untuk memberikan balasan
stories-from-the-heart
Stories from the Heart
23.9K Anggota • 29.2K Threads
ULTRAVIOLENCE
04-06-2014 14:47
Gw cuman kenal Ultramen sama Ultraseven gan emoticon-sad
0 0
ULTRAVIOLENCE
27-03-2015 12:42

my life has to be like this it's must be keep goin up

my live , my journal , my callstrophy ..
sometimes i fell familiar yet strange .. wondering and wanderred about anything that make everything difrent for what i fell
dicover and explore a new things with new way of thingking , see , and sense
looking for clarty , simpliycity , cleanese , purity

i know that there is no perfection in this word , every thing has their uniqenese and divrent point of view
, deep in my consiousnese i try to searching for something that suits me well , that make me save and fell alive , closer to god , hope well , and positive atitude .. some time i just felling blue and start to explore anything beside me , not to be selfcentre but , give some ? mana ? to around me

in my life i have been drunk many times , intoxicated , drowning in nsanety and see many difrent thing
shape
spiritual gift - that i really belive in my is to sense more what people feeling deep , and truth what mosly people don't want to others know
heart - deep of my heard i'm realy try to make every thing simple and clean , but right now god im just a litle bit of crazy that sometime i loose my temmpered and try to fix everything but i really know for sure that everything going well , and i really know that you will give in the right time

easy breazy simle and clean ,, pure and after all we all life will meet death , and everybody judge so be original and stay origins

sumer haze
burn the black tar soul , and haze with blue cloud , with breazy air flowing into nowhere to god kepper , cleanese and clear poor it into heart
and flowing to feed the thirsty
some air flowing with the sound and share some livenese .. information sensesibility and give some mistery of knowing .. playing as what we playing and trying to concreate there mana into something that give us the poper of living
clamnese .. silentneese.. hope and praying in the corner in soul that god give to me to sense many things that be handeld and
0 0
ULTRAVIOLENCE
27-03-2015 13:36
Waduh pake nya basa linggis semua emoticon-Bingung
0 0
icon-hot-thread
Hot Threads
Stories from the Heart
pencuri-tulisan
Stories from the Heart
azure-cuma-cerita-fiksi
Copyright © 2022, Kaskus Networks, PT Darta Media Indonesia