Quote:1. If you meet someone in a dangerous situation, you are more likely to fall in love.
2. Psychology says, people change for one of two reasons: They have learned a lot, or they have been hurt too many times.
3. The last person on your mind before you fall asleep is either the reason for your happiness or pain.
4. When two people talk about the hate they share for another people, it brings them closer.
5. Psychology says, you never realize how much you love someone until you lose them.
6. No matter how strong of a person you are, there’s always someone who can make you weak.
7. Psychology says, it's not the 'Goodbyes' that hurt, Its the 'flashbacks' that follow.
8. Chewing gum while studying, then chewing the same flavor while taking a test can help you remember more.
9. Hugging & or holding hands with someone you love has been proven to reduce stress almost instantly.
10. Psychological Fact: People automatically assume that you're mad at them when you're quiet.
11. People only get jealous because they care.
12. Singing when you are tensed helps you avoid depression and anxiety.
13. When you’re right, no one remembers. When you’re wrong, no one forgets.
14. A person who seems jealous or clingy is actually someone who cares the most.
15. The more attracted you are to a person, the easier it is for that individual to make you laugh.
16. Ironically, when you stop paying attention to someone, that's when they start to notice you.
17. It's impossible to remember exactly how your dreams start, you also only remember 5 to 10% of what you dream.
18. Distance means nothing when someone means everything to you.
19. Your brain is 10 times more active while you're dreaming than when you're awake.
20. Women's faces become more physically attractive when they are at their most fertile.
21. The people who make you angry tend to also be the one's who urge you to calm down.
22. Psychologically, apologizing is a whole lot easier than arguing.
23. 85% of people have sarcastic conversations with themselves when people are ignoring them.
24. When bored, 85% of people tend to make weird unnecessary sounds.
25. Psychology says, the people who care the most always end up hurting the most.
26. Psychology says, the desire too sleep a lot may reveal feelings of loneliness.
27. People who bite their nails tend to have a stronger immune system & rarely get sick.
28. If you're right handed, there's a 95% chance that you chew food on the right side of your mouth.
29. Waking up to a text message from the right person can effect a person's mood for the entire day.
30. You are more likely to confess true emotions during late night text conversations.
31. Passionate kisses activate parts of the brain responsible for relieving emotional & physical stress.
32. Admit it, you've tried to balance the light switch between on & off.
33. Women use cuddling as a way of bonding. In fact, cuddling actually strengthens your relationship & builds trust.
34. The best friendships and or relationships tend to begin unexpectedly.
35. The best relationship tends to be with someone who makes you laugh even when you don't feel like smiling.
36. Music has been proven to effectively lower a person's stress hormones.
37. According to psychological facts: The inability to fall asleep at night means you're awake in someone's dream.
38. Over 80% of people retweet a tweet to secretly send someone a message.
39. Psychology claims, that If two past lovers can remain just friends, its either they are still in love, or never were.
40. Psychologists says, that people who hide their feelings are the ones who care the most.
41. Daydreaming is linked to solve the difficult problems. The more you daydream, the better you are at dealing with complex situations.
42. We're most likely to over-think things at night while attempting to fall asleep.
43. Drinking cold water will help you lose weight naturally and speeds up your metabolism.
44. Sexual intercourse is a good cure for the common cold, it also strengthens the immune system.
45. According to some psychologists, you cannot find happiness until you stop searching for it.
46. When a guy stares at a woman for more than 7 seconds, he wishes to be with her romantically.
47. Missing someone causes insomnia. The frustration of being without that person keeps you awake at night.
48. Sleeping is a cure to forget about pain, problems, stress and everything for a while.
49. 85% of people have experienced a dream so real that they were not sure if it happened in real life or not.
50. 70% of people pretend to be okay simply because they don't want to annoy others with their problems.
sources : many sites