WARNING 1. Aplikasi bersifat umum/general yang digunakan banyak user macintosh, pernah di request dan di share di thread ini 2. Siapa saja boleh share/bahas application disini 3. Jika ada pertanyaan dan request - silahkan posting saja di thread ini 4. Keep this thread clean - keep respect INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK :shakehand2
1. Aplikasi bersifat umum/general yang digunakan banyak user macintosh, pernah di request dan di share di thread ini
2. Siapa saja boleh share/bahas application disini
3. Jika ada pertanyaan dan request - silahkan posting saja di thread ini
4. Keep this thread clean - keep respect
VidConvert is a video converter designed to make converting your videos simple and easy. VidConvert will convert just about any type of video into one of the many popular formats of today. Creating videos for your iPhone or iPad, for your Mac or TV, or formats such as DivX and MPEG are just a click away with VidConvert.
You do not need to be an expert to use VidConvert. Simply add a file, select a format and a quality, and click convert. Optionally you can change your save folder from the main window. For advanced users you can select the Advanced quality if you choose to allow such options as custom Frame Rate, Bit Rate, etc. But for most users simply choosing Normal or High quality should be sufficient. After your conversion is finished simply add more files or quit VidConvert and the job is done.
Supported formats include iPhone, iPod, iPad, QuickTime, .mp4, MPEG-1 and 2, DivX, Xvid, and audio only formats such as .mp3 and .m4a. VidConvert can add iTunes compatible videos directly to your iTunes library for convenience and for syncing with your iPhone, iPod, or other iDevice. It's also possible to turn your favorite videos in audio only tracks for playback in your favorite audio device. And VidConvert is not limited to creating videos just for Apple devices, in fact any device that can play one of the supported formats can play a video converted by VidConvert. With VidConvert converting your videos couldn't be easier.
Supported input - Most any type of video or audio format
Supported output - iPhone, iPad, iPod, Retina, Apple TV, QuickTime, .mp4, .avi, DivX, Xvid, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, DVD (.vob), Windows Media, Flash, Matroska (.mkv), Theora (.ogg), .m4a, .mp3, .aiff, .wav, .wma, .rmj, .m2v
Full 64-bit support for the fastest possible conversion
Expected features such as Preview, Joining or "stitching" files, ability to save settings, and more...
Normal and High quality presets to make video conversion automatic for most users
Ability to author a DVD for burning
Info panel to obtain Container, Video, and Audio details for each video
All Apple Devices format to play on all iDevices or Apple TV
Crop and Trim and more in the Advanced panel to customize your conversion if needed
Drag and Drop simplicity even with folders of videos and List reordering once videos have been added
Easily change Save To folder for each batch
Progress indicator with time remaining for each file
Sparkle updater to always have the latest version
Fixed various bugs in Info panel results Fixed various bugs in Dutch localization Fixed bug where Info panel would not close (affected Dutch language) Updates for compatibility with latest FFmpeg release (version 2.0+) Now can convert from Apple Intermediate Codec (FFmpeg version 2.0+) Fixed bug where timer/progress indicator would not work properly (mainly .mkv files) Other miscellaneous fixes
Growl is the is ultimate notification system for the Mac. It's the easiest way to instantly know what is going on with other applications while you are busy working on something else, in real time or even when you step away.
One day we were working with pictures in iPhoto while having a conversation in Adium. While waiting on something important to come through in the conversation, we had to keep clicking back and forth every time an instant message came through. Even though we knew were getting a message we'd have to click back to the Adium window to see what was being said. The idea for Growl was born out of the frustration of being forced to click back and forth to see what was going on. The real time notifications keep you up to speed with everything you need to know. With smooth notifications and Growl's one of a kind rollup window, you'll always know what's going on even when you have to step away from your Mac.
So many more AWESOME features listed here.
• Personalize your notifications. Choose Growl's presentation, look and feels.
• Keeps working even when you are not. Come back to your mac and review what happened while you were gone with Rollup.
• Easy to use Applications tab for controlling what you receive and what gets blocked.
• Speech display for hearing your notifications, great for those who are visually impaired.
• Awesome notification history, so you can see what has been going on.
• A large variety of styles come with Growl. Anything from nano which is tiny, to music video which is huge.
• Make your own Growl styles very easily with web technology to give Growl your own look and feel.
• Send Growl notifications from Cocoa, AppleScript, or over the network.
• Networking so that two or more macs can forward notifications to each other.
• Can work with the iPhone and iPad via Prowl.
Growl is what you need. Millions of people love it, and you will too. Seriously!
What's New in Version 2.1.1
We fixed the Automator Action. Sorry about that folks. Xcode tried to help things with the validate project settings. This in turn turned something off that was required. We've fixed this permanently.
Fixed screen saver and lock detection to behave as expected.
PhoneClean is uniquely designed to reclaim more free space on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and make all iOS devices running faster. Working on both PC and Mac, this free-yet-magic tool will safely remove all kinds of useless files on iOS system in order to clean up and speed up your iDevices.
Now with PhoneClean, your iPhone is going to take more music, photos and always play Apps with smoothness.
Update to fully support iOS 6.0.2. Update to fully support all Windows and Mac systems
REQUIREMENTS Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.7 or later iOS device
LilyView is a lightweight, Mutli-Touch friendly image viewer that’s handy and doesn’t get in your way.
• Lightweight. There’s no image library to load, you just browse images in a folder.
• Chromeless. No controls are visible until they are really necessary.
• Multi-Touch friendly. You can literally touch the image when using a trackpad, but LilyView works just fine with keyboard and mouse.
And it's only the beginning…
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- Support for animated GIFs
- ⌘⌫ moves current image to Trash
- Improved automatic file sorting
- Pressing Home/End (ok, Fn← and Fn→) moves you to the beginning/end of the image list
- Fixed a bug which caused certain images to blur/distort
- Smaller bug fixes
Create beautiful animated and interactive web content with Hype!
Hype’s HTML5 output works on all modern browsers and mobile devices like iPhones and iPads. No coding required.
What’s New in 2.0:
1. Instant previews to iOS with the free Hype Reflect app (http://tumult.com/hype/reflect/)
2. Curved motion paths
3. Audio actions
4. Google and custom web fonts
5. Swipe and touch events
6. OS X technology adoption (Full Screen, Quick Look, Spotlight)
7. Preview toolbar button now lists all browsers
8. Shapes - ellipse and rounded rectangle
9. Exports text contents for search engine indexing
10. iOS home screen web app and offline app cache support
Hype has been used by leading designers to create animations which add “wow” factor to web pages, infographics, ads, iBooks, educational content, app prototypes, portfolios, entire websites, and much, much more. Hype is a 2011 Macworld Editors’ Choice Award winner.
The Easiest Way to Animate & Add Interactivity:
• Keyframe-based animation system
• Record mode watches your every move, automatically creating keyframes as needed
• Manually add, remove, and rearrange keyframes to fine-tune your content
• Create natural curves by clicking and dragging on an element’s motion path to add bézier control points
• Make scenes for organization or flow, and use actions to switch between them with smooth transitions
• Use the power of multiple simultaneous timelines to run animations based on user events
Harness the Power of HTML5:
• Integrate video and audio for stunning multimedia documents
• Cutting edge effects: blur, hue shift, shadows, reflection, and 3D transforms
• Enhance your typography by adding fonts from the Google Font Directory or other sources
• Content works across all browsers from IE 6 to the latest Chrome
• When there are no good fallbacks, Hype’s expressive warning system reports browser incompatibilities
Perfect for Mobile:
• Unlike Flash, Hype’s HTML5 output is works effectively on mobile devices
• Use swipe and touch actions
• Bind drag events to timeline positions for rich interactivity
• Various mobile options: home screen web apps, offline application cache, viewport, and more
• Preview instantly to an iOS device when using the free Hype Reflect app
• Hype Reflect’s Mirror Mode shows edits live as you make them
WYSIWYG is “What You See Is What You Get”:
• Powered by WebKit, the same modern rendering engine that powers Safari
• Tweak every aspect of your content with Hype’s rich inspector
• Intelligent guidelines, arrangement, and sizing tools
Export When You’re Finished:
• Integrate into existing pages by copying and pasting 3 lines of HTML
• Great for ads and fast on mobile: A minimal document is only 20 KB (compressed) and 3 network connections
• Share creations easily with Dropbox public folder publishing
• Export as an iBooks Author widget for educational content or storytelling
Get Your Hands Dirty (But Only If You Need To):
• Edit the Inner HTML of elements and see changes rendered on the fly
Because We Love OS X:
• Written in Cocoa exclusively as an OS X app (supports 10.6 to 10.8)
• Adopts most new Mountain Lion features and is gorgeous on Retina displays
• Intuitive and easy to use, letting you focus on creating great content
• Launches in a second
Quote:Original Posted By wiznuv► Gan Req Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery yg V6.0 donk
Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery 6.0 Mac OS X | 10 MB
Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery Software is designed to recover deleted files with original file names, recovers lost data, photo, audio and video files lost due to logical crashes. The software recovers and restores lost data from corrupt, damaged, deleted volumes of Mac OS X hard drive. The optimized fast scanning process finds all files/folders including the deleted ones from the formatted, deleted or damaged Mac drive. The software performs Raw Recovery in case of severe corruption of Mac hard drive volumes.
This user-friendly software is enhanced with advanced 'File Preview' with support for almost all file types and on-the fly preview while scanning is in progress. Stellar Phoenix Mac shows detailed description of media, scan information or image file selected to perform data recovery. A new 'Filter' option is added with flexibility of specifying date range and size along with file types and an additional option to add new file types. The software supports recovery of volumes with size of greater than 2 TB.
Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery software recovers deleted/lost files and folders, recovery of data from unmountable volumes. Deleted file recovery will search files based on file signature. Formatted media/lost file recovery from badly corrupted media. The software scans each sector of drive to search Lost/deleted volumes and also searches volumes that fail to mount. It creates an image of your hard drive volume and lists recently created images and saved scan results along with option to browse for saved scan information or image file not included in the history. The software is now able to recover inaccessible and lost data from any optical media including CDs, DVDs, HD DVDs, Blu-ray discs etc.
Supported Mac file systems are FAT, HFS, HFS+, HFSX and HFS Wrapper. The software offers a free demo version which shows you the recoverable files on preview.
Supports NTFS File System (Boot Camp Support). Supports FAT, NTFS and ExFAT file system for 'Quick Recovery', 'Deleted Recovery', 'Formatted Media / Lost File Recovery', 'Photo Recovery', and 'Raw Recovery' options. Allows searching Lost / Deleted Volumes of FAT, NTFS and ExFAT Formatted Drives. Updated for JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, CR2, CRW, MRW, SR2, SRF, TIFF, NEF, ARW, HDMOV, PEF, RAF, ERF, DNG, X3F, and ORF file formats in Photo Recovery. Shows resolution, camera model name, creation and modification date, and time stamping support for some file formats in 'Photo Recovery' option.