DESIGNATION Customer Support Associate – Agent Level
LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY Candidate must be Fluent in “Bahasa Indonesia” and “English”
Note: Candidates with multiple language proficiency can also apply
NUMBER OF OPENINGS 30
LOCATION Bangsar South City, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
ROLE • To maintaining effective and timely communication with engineers.
• Ensuring the correct and timely closure and completion of all work orders.
• Follow Global Call Management tools, process and procedures as documented.
• Responsible for the proactive planning of all incoming work order allocations received within a specific geographic territory or customer responsibility.
• Responsible for answering, commenting and replying to inquiries.
• Responsible for ensuring that all available resources are effectively utilized and predefined service levels are consistently achieved and contractual agreements met.
• Support the activities of the Customer Engineers (CEs) assigned to him/her or within a particular geographic region or territory.
• To plan, prioritize, assign and monitor all open work orders for the CEs.
• Accept ownership of work orders routed to the Call Centre Monitoring and controlling all outstanding work orders within specific geographical areas as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS • Diploma or Degree in any discipline
• 1 – 5 years’ experience in the area of Customer Service and Support preferred
• Good understanding of Malaysia/Singapore geographical areas and ability to utilize mapping tools for assigning work orders
• Understanding of Windows-based applications/tools
• Relationship building skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written as well as listening skills
• Proficient in Bahasa Indonesia and English
• Able to work on shift rotation (24 x 7), weekend and public holidays
Kirim lamarannya ke: email@example.com
Nanti ane forwardin ke HR gan..