Coba jawab yang ini gan:
"Sama kira2 worth dimentokin ke 90 ga ya?"
Kalau mau efisien banget soal invest resin terhadap char bisa lihat referensi dari Zakharov, gan. Thread Zakharov ini rekomendasi dari Jinx the math guy wkwk. Ane copasin di sini aja ya, di bawah ane cantumin sourcenya.
Zakharov membagi investasi karakter jadi beberapa tingkatan:
- Extreme investment means level 80/90, level 90 weapon, level 10 in key talents, level 20 non-flower artifacts
- Heavy investment means level 70/80, level 90 weapon, level 8 in key talents, level 20 non-flower artifacts
- Moderate investment means level 60/70, level 80 weapon, level 6 in key talents, level 16 non-flower artifacts
- Bare minimum means just enough investment to not get one-shot by enemies, to use a burst often enough (only if the burst is for CC/element/buff, not for damage), and to heal enough if applicable. Damage output is irrelevant to a bare minimum character.
Selain itu, Zakharov jg membagi tugas karakter menjadi beberapa role:
- A hypercarry is a hero who deals a huge amount of damage and takes a lot of field time, either because of melt/vaporize or because their burst forces them to stay on the field - Diluc, Klee, Ganyu, Razor and Xiao.
- A carry is a hero who deals a lot of damage and takes a lot of field time, but not as much as a hypercarry - Keqing, Ningguang, carry Kaeya, carry Bennett, carry Xiangling, Noelle, etc.
- Bennett and Venti are special case supports that are so powerful you want to invest in them early on. Note that support Bennett only needs weapon levels, Q talents and levels in an ER sands.
- A damage support is a who does a fair bit of damage but doesn't stay on the field - Fischl, Albedo, C4 Xiangling, Xingqiu, Beidou
- A pure support is a support who doesn't deal as much damage, instead enabling elemental reactions, buffs/debuffs, or crowd control - Chongyun (even with triple melt), support Kaeya, Sucrose, Zhongli, etc.
- A healer heals - Jean (also a pure support), Diona (also a pure support), Barbara, QiQi
Menurut Zakharov berdasarkan asumsi di atas, dia mendefinisikan investasi resin yg efisien terhadap karakter sebagai berikut:
1. Moderate investment in your carry
2. Bare minimum in your supports
3. Moderate investment in Bennett or Venti
4. Extreme investment in your hypercarry
5. Heavy investment in your carry
6. Moderate investment in your DPS support
7. Extreme investment in your carry
8. Heavy investment in your DPS support, Bennett or Venti
9. Moderate investment in your pure support
Disclaimers: You might not want extreme investment in a 4-star carry if you intend to eventually replace them with a 5-star carry. This order doesn't apply to a quickswap team, or weird teams that have off-field characters doing most of the damage.
The reason you want to invest so much into your carry is that damage per resin doesn't have very much diminishing returns. Although each additional level into your weapon, artifact or talent is more expensive, the power of upgrades are multiplied by one another - doubling both your talent percentage and your attack quadruples your damage.
Of course, if you want to build your teams or heroes differently because you find it more fun, the most fun way to play is the best way to play.