Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Debate Club
Debate Club
8.2KThread3.5KAnggota
Tampilkan semua post
dispenserr
dispenserr
ni dikasih topik ancient near east,parallelomania,atau biblical archeology kek nya terlalu berat utk krestod dimari

yuk ah bahas yg ringan2 saja

bagaimana dengan sifat bromance raja daud?emoticon-Embarrassment

David (Hebrew: דוִד‎; Dāwīḏ or David) and Jonathan (Hebrew: יְהוֹנָתָן‎; Yəhōnāṯān or Yehonatan) were heroic figures of the Kingdom of Israel, who formed a covenant recorded in the books of Samuel.

Jonathan was the son of Saul, king of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, and David was the son of Jesse of Bethlehem, of the tribe of Judah, and Jonathan's presumed rival for the crown. David became king. The covenant the two men had formed eventually led to David, after Jonathan's death, graciously seating Jonathan's son Mephibosheth at his own royal table instead of eradicating the former king Saul's line.

The biblical text does not explicitly depict the nature of the relationship between David and Jonathan. The traditional and mainstream religious interpretation of the relationship has been one of platonic love and an example of homosociality. Some later Medieval and Renaissance literature drew upon the story to underline strong personal friendships between men, some of which involved romantic love.

In modern times, some scholars, writers, and activists have emphasized elements of homoeroticism in the story. A
number of groups made up of gay Roman Catholics trying to reconcile their faith with their sexuality have also adopted the names: Davide e Gionata (Italy), and David et Jonathan (France).

ayat2nya :

samuel 18:1

Now it came about when he had finished speaking to Saul, that the soul of Jonathan was knit to the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as himself. Saul took him that day and did not let him return to his father's house. Then Jonathan made a covenant with David because he loved him as himself. Jonathan stripped himself of the robe that was on him and gave it to David, with his armor, including his sword and his bow and his belt. So David went out wherever Saul sent him, and prospered; and Saul set him over the men of war.

cinta berbalas :

2 Samuel 1:26
New International Version

26 I grieve for you, Jonathan my brother;
you were very dear to me.
Your love for me was wonderful,
more wonderful than that of women.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Samuel+1%3A23-26&version=NIV

versi indonesia nya :

2 samuel 1:26 Merasa susah aku karena engkau, saudaraku Yonatan, engkau sangat ramah kepadaku; bagiku cintamu lebih ajaib dari pada cinta perempuan.

emoticon-Leh Uga

ni bromancenya gilgamesh >< enkidu nya versi samawi emoticon-Leh Uga
yazid69
yazid69 memberi reputasi
Tutup
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.