enywulandariAvatar border
TS
enywulandari
Making Sense of the World
I don’t think there is a deadlier combination than becoming a writer and enjoying a deeper spiritual connection with God. Add to that, you’re an overthinker by nature. You feel no happier than being in that state despite side effects that may arise. You enjoy feeling so heavy all day long. You find your reading habit grows bigger than ever. You find your mind is opened wider than before. You can set aside selfishness and take up what others bring into your life.

As your ego starts receding, your chest becomes light. It’s easier for external knowledge, people behaviour and thoughts come into your life. You feel fine with all of them because you put yourself as a seeker of truth. You are comfortable and confident to search for truth after your relationship with God is renewed.

The more you’re closer to Allah swt, the more you love pursuing knowledge. Furthermore, you start filtering which knowledge is necessary. You even act on the knowledge. As your glasses get cleaner, you’ll see every phenomenon, all things viral in the world, super diverse opinions as something common.

Somewhat your mind initiates connecting between dots. All blurry lines begin vanishing. They gradually fall into black and white groups. A large group of grey areas are diminished. You accept the fact that your ego stirred the blurred lines. Now that the grey lines are reduced, you can tame your ego. You’re fine that there are grey lines that can’t be changed.

When you refresh your intention for writing for the sake of serving others, you’ll find you no longer pursue readers’ likes, views, comments or shares. You focus on the writing to satisfy Him. You realize that your writing talent and passion must be excelled to serve His better.

As you purify your writing intention, somehow He helps you cleansing your view of the world. Most importantly, He helps you sticking on your view which actually stems from Alqur’an. You won’t be afraid to speak the truth although most people, including your friends, will oppose your opinions. You’ll find your old views were wrong. You have to revise to pay it back.

The world starts making sense and when it does, you’ll feel you’re alive. You know that most of the world’s problems derive from just a few diseases as Allah swt stated in His book. Greed and arrogance are amongst most highlighted diseases in Alqur’an that have born into uncountable, modern bad habits. Not a few of them that lead to self-destruction, even self-suicidal.

You feel no shame anymore sharing your scars because you hope others can find them beneficial. You don’t view yourself as someone’s noble. You only wish others can learn from your story, much like you reap benefits from the stories from another person.

You are inclined to decency. Something’s inside you feeling refreshed every time you hear or do something good. It just flows naturally. You have no ideas why and how. At the same time, your heart hurt whenever you see something bad. It just doesn’t feel right.

Lastly, you understand how sin can lead to tremendous outcome. And sinful acts mostly come from greed and arrogance. You know people remain on the state because they don’t want to let go of their ego. They don’t want to feel defeated. And you know worst scenario can lead to disasters.

You know that someone can be very cunning. They can justify their wrongdoings, part of which are influenced by satan. Sadly, not all of them know about this. They think what they do are decent despite the fact they only hurt themselves.

A person can enslave himself or herself to drugs because they can’t cope with certain issues. They don’t want to admit they’re too coward to face the truth. They run to drugs over and over again.

A country invades another country’s for reasons the former creates on its own. A company pollutes a city with smart yet materialistic marketing promotion. An official taints his or her image through social media or YouTube video. Even human beings can still earn money from positive causes, like climate change or a religious-based gathering.

As you find root problem for accidents or problems, the world starts making sense to you. You’re getting confident as a human being. The “this and that” options that occur every waking hour doesn’t bother you anymore. Because you come to the most basic problems along with the solutions. Because you know you’re living for a purpose. And lastly, because you know you’re coming back to Him eventually. So why bother yourself seeking people’ approvals on top of all?

Picture source: https://uyunisaltflat.com/uyuni-reflection

nurulnadlifa
NadarNadz
nona212
nona212 dan 4 lainnya memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Heart to Heart
Heart to Heart
icon
21.6KThread27.1KAnggota
Tampilkan semua post
orgasmaxAvatar border
orgasmax
Well lemme think...hmmm...OK.

Let me put it this way...

I've been in several "all you can eat" restaurants. And I didn't find my self satistified, not because the food wasn't OK. The food was OK, soups was really delicious, side dish, main courses, deserts, all OK.

Why? it was because I ate too much....

And the last time I went to that kinda resto...I was satisfied..why? coz I didn't eat too much.

Overthinking may confuse you....

Diubah oleh orgasmax 09-03-2020 04:54
Tutup
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.