KATEGORI
link has been copied
Lapor Hansip
13-11-2014 17:30

Boku no Hero Academia

Boku no Hero Academia

Boku no Hero Academia

Description
Quote:The story is set in the modern day, except people with special powers have become commonplace throughout the world. A boy named Izuku Midoriya has no powers, but he still dreams.

Alternative : 僕のヒーローアカデミア ; My hero Academia
Author : Horikoshi Kouhei
Artist :Horikoshi Kouhei
Genre : Action ; Comedy ; Fantasy ; Shounen ; Supernatural
Release : 2014
Serialized In (magazine) : Weekly Shonen Jump (Shueisha)

profile-picture
profile-picture
profile-picture
rhivie dan 6 lainnya memberi reputasi
Masuk atau Daftar untuk memberikan balasan
Boku no Hero Academia
11-04-2019 16:56

Something I don't get about the recent chapter

Hello everyone,,
Let me start of by saying the chapter was amazing, especially Shigaraki's backstory. There's just something I don't quite get. The doctor asked what Shogaraki's motive was, and he said even if he was the king of the underworld, it still wouldn't fill the hole in his heart. Furthermore, he said he wanted to destroy everything, and bring hell on earth.

Why is Dabi and everyone else still a part of the league then? I mean, the whole reason they joined was because of stain's ideology, and to kill the false heroes and let the real ones live. To create a strong and honest society. But with what Shigiraki said in the chapter, they didn't seem to care he wanted to destory everything rather than to create a perfect hero society. but wasn't it the only reason they joined the league in the first place? Dabi even asked in season 2 if the league really adapted to stain's ideology, so why wouldn't he of all react when Shigaraki said those words? he didn't seem to care all that much.

It's obvious now to them all, Shigaraki doesn't want to create a perfect society, but simply wants to destroy it. So why are they still following him if the only reason they joined was because of stain's ideals?

Diubah oleh JhonMicky12345
0 0
profile picture
kaskus holic
12-04-2019 09:38
I don't think they still following Shigaraki wholeheartedly now, what i can guess is, the league members each has their own purpose/agenda for joining the league (especially Dabi). Why they don't quit knowing Shigaraki true motive? From what i see in the latest few chapters, i think the league members already have quite bond for the team and for shigaraki, they are more than teammate now, more like a friend that once share the same goal so they dont wanna let their friend down. IMHO
profile picture
kaskus addict
12-04-2019 19:22
I think the heroes will be stronger if they have strong enemy, so dabi join shigaraki to make the league strong. As we can see, now the strongest hero is endeavor but he is so weak, he put many effort when defeat a nomu, if allmight still can fight i think he can beat that nomu easily so heroes are weak, the way to make them strong is make strong enemy so they will keep training and upgrading power, skill and technique.

Weak enemy will make the heroes statisfied by their power. The villian now is weak so this is time to upgrade them
icon-hot-thread
Hot Threads
obrolan-hangat-logo
Obrolan Hangat
Copyright © 2020, Kaskus Networks, PT Darta Media Indonesia