[OFFICIAL LOUNGE] LG Nexus 4 | The new phone from Google
ayo monggo update terbaru nexus 4. 4.4.2
Download from KOT49E - KOT49H
page 1 update dengan offical ROM 4.4.2
- Place the update .zip package from Google in the Android SDK/platform-tools folder on your computer, but do not unzip it.
- On your Nexus, go to Settings > Development options and switch the toggle on. Then enable USB debugging under the "Debugging" menu group.
- Power down your tablet
- Start up the bootloader by holding down volume up, volume down and power on your tablet.
- When the menu loads, plug your Nexus into your computer.
- Use the volume up/down keys to navigate to "Recovery mode", then press the power button.
- When the Android with the red exclamation point appears, hold down power first, followed quickly by volume up. You should now see the recovery menu.
- Use the volume up/down keys to select "apply update from ADB," then press power to select it.
- On your computer, open up a command prompt or terminal window.
- Using the command line, navigate to the Android SDK/platform-tools folder
- On Windows, type:
- adb.exe sideload <the complete name of the OTA zip file you want to flash>
... or on Mac, type:
- ./adb-mac sideload <the complete name of the OTA zip file you want to flash>
... or on Linux, type:
- ./adb sideload <the complete name of the OTA zip file you want to flash>
- The update should begin installing. When it's done, select "reboot system now."
- Enjoy some delicious KitKat