mental.pengemisAvatar border
TS
mental.pengemis
M Bello Abubakar, Meminta 170 Anaknya Ngemis Untuk Penuhi Kebutuhan 86 Istrinya

Mohammed Bello Abubakar, a former teacher and Muslim preacher, said he could not bear 86 wives and 170 children without God’s help.
“A man with only 10 wives will fall and die, but with the power that Allah gives me, I can control 86 of them,” he told the BBC.

Most of his wives are less than a quarter of age – many even younger than his stepchildren with other wives. Bello Abubakar said that his wives came to him because they found him to be so cool in his treatment, so… love it!
“I didn’t go looking for them, they came to me on their own. I saw through the fact that God asked me to do it and I married them.”
Interviewing a wife named Sharifat Bello Abubakar, she said she was married when she was only 25 years old and at that time Mr. Bello Abubakar was 74 years old: “As soon as I met him, the chronic headache suddenly disappeared. I was told that I couldn’t marry an old man, but Baba (Mr. Bello’s nickname) said it was God’s command.” emoticon-Matabelo 

“Now I’m the happiest woman on earth. When you get married to a man with 86 wives, you know what kind of mentality this man is,” she said.
Mohammed Bello Abubakar declined to say how he earns enough money to pay the huge cost of food and clothing for so many people.
For each meal, they cook more than a dozen bags of 12kg rice, totaling up to $915 (21 million VND) per day.

According to one of the wives, Bello Abubakar would sometimes ask his children to beg, and if they all did, they would have about $290 in pocket.

Most of his wives lived in a shabby, unfinished house in Bida; others live in his house in Lagos, the capital of Nigeria.

https://hitpost24.com/international/...-other-to-beg/

areszzjay
scorpiolama
nomorelies
nomorelies dan 3 lainnya memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Berita dan Politik
Berita dan Politik
icon
669.9KThread40.3KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.