News
Batal
KATEGORI
link has been copied
Pengumuman! Ikuti Surveynya, Dapatkan Badge-nya! Klik Disini
KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/5c9af634a7276820201a6a6d/will-translator-survive-on-future
Small talk guys, Do you think that occupation as translator would remain a promising career in future? I mean, c'mon... There are many things that would replace this kind of work. ✓Lets say, lot of children are now fluent with foreign language....:)b ✓Google translate (not much, but yeah this machine got millions people and dictions to support our limited resource)....:ngakaks ✓Want to trans
Lapor Hansip
27-03-2019 11:04

Will Translator Survive The Future?

Small talk guys,

Do you think that occupation as translator would remain a promising career in future?

I mean, c'mon... There are many things that would replace this kind of work.

✓Lets say, lot of children are now fluent with foreign language....emoticon-Blue Guy Smile (S)
✓Google translate (not much, but yeah this machine got millions people and dictions to support our limited resource)....emoticon-Ngakak (S)
✓Want to translate another foreign language like chinese or portugese...well, it does have a lot of salary but little chance.emoticon-Hammer (S)

What do u think?
You think translation job would still exist? Like in the next 10 years? Or the machine will demonetized us allemoticon-Big Grin

I work as translator as my side job.
It ain't much but it's an honest work.emoticon-Malu (S)
Will Translator Survive On Future?
Diubah oleh njir
profile-picture
profile-picture
profile-picture
red.bezos dan 2 lainnya memberi reputasi
Tampilkan isi Thread
Masuk atau Daftar untuk memberikan balasan
Halaman 2 dari 2
10-06-2019 12:27
Quote:Original Posted By rockidonna
If you translate for hobby, then I dunno.
But If you translate for legal affair, for example translating the certificates for students who study abroad, then you will survive.

You got experience with this job dude?
0 0
06-06-2020 17:17
imo, a translator will always be needed. because in my opinion, a machine-translated text feels a bit unnatural. like there is something missing on the translation and feels to rigid.
0 0
19-06-2020 14:23
I'm pretty sure it will. see the difference between google translator 5 years ago and now. essentially, all work that requires repetition will always threaten with future machine/software.
0 0
19-06-2020 19:25
of course they will survive, because AI can not replace human when it comes to interaction

oh may i introduce you to new AI, here it is @haysnairefohdir

trust me that ID is an AI

psssttt it loves kinky talking emoticon-Embarrassment
0 0
Lihat 1 balasan
Memuat data ...
1 - 0 dari 1 balasan
05-08-2020 20:19
TS ID looks simple but makes people laughing

Hope translator will survive in the future, i'd love to take their work lebah ganteng or pein akatsuki

RED COLLECTORemoticon-Bata (S)
0 0
Lihat 1 balasan
Memuat data ...
1 - 0 dari 1 balasan
29-04-2021 20:02
All the businesses are going through their bad phase in the epidemic. If there is a lot of hope left then it is an online business, it is not that easy because different countries have different merchant policies, To understand or get the accurate translation you need a good translator all the time. Most of the big industries hire their own translator team but Most businesses do not have an in-house staff of experts https://pickwriters.com/business-tra...ation-services Here they can search for those experts who are native & fluent in the language to that country, where you are establishing your business.
0 0
27-05-2021 06:42
Bookmark this post

In ten years:

There will be no English (or other language) teachers in schools

Everyone will have translator software on their personal device - I won't say, 'phone' because I don't believe they will exist in the same form we know them today

Translator software will be extremely efficient and accurate - humans won't be required - even for high level situations including business and diplomacy

Translator software will include the written word.

If you're a young language teacher, look at other job possibilities before you become and old, redundant language teacher with no prospects.

0 0
16-06-2021 10:18
more promising as interpreter than translator if I'm not mistaken
0 0
Halaman 2 dari 2
icon-hot-thread
Hot Threads
obrolan-hangat-logo
Obrolan Hangat
Copyright © 2021, Kaskus Networks, PT Darta Media Indonesia