Games
Batal
KATEGORI
link has been copied
Pengumuman! Ikuti Surveynya, Dapatkan Badge-nya! Klik Disini
KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/5d06340e82d49531bb73a1af/lounge-the-outer-worlds-on-ps4
The Outer Worlds is a role-playing video game featuring a first-person perspective. In the early stages of the game, the player can create their own character and unlock a ship, which acts as the game's central hub space. Though the player cannot control their ship, it serves a fast travel point to access different areas in the game and the player's inventory.
Lapor Hansip
16-06-2019 19:20

[Lounge] The Outer Worlds on PS4

Past Hot Thread

Quote:Developer:Obsidian Entertainment

Publisher: Private Division

Genre: RPG

Release Date: 25 October 2019

Gameplay
Quote:The Outer Worldsis a role-playing video game featuring a first person perspective. In the early stages of the game, the player can create their own character and unlock a ship, which acts as the game's central hub space. Though the player cannot control their ship, it serves a fast travel point to access different areas in the game and the player's inventory. The player can encounter and recruit different NPC as companions who have their own personal missions and stories. When accompanying the player, the companions act as an aid in combat. Each companion has its own individual skills and special attacks, and it can also develop its own skill specialization. When exploring, the player can bring up to two companions alongside them, while the rest stay on the ship. The player can make numerous dialogue decisions, which can influence the game's branching story. They can also respond to NPCs in various ways, such as acting heroically, maniacally, or moronically.

During combat situations, the player can use various weapon types such as melee and firearms, which have three ammo types: light, medium, and heavy. These weapons can be customized to add elemental damage. The player can use stealth or social skills (persuasion) to avoid combat altogether. As the player progresses, they gain experience points, which the player and their companions can use to level up and unlock new skills. The player can develop their technical skills, which are further divided into three different categories: Science, Medical, and Engineering. For instance, the player can use a Shrink Ray to shrink down an enemy. The player is able to invest points into these skills, which will unlock new perks that enhance combat efficiency. The player can enter Tactical Time Dilation, which slows down time and reveals opponents' health statistics, which grants the player tactical advantages. As the player leads their companions, they improve their companions' combat strength via "inspiration" and resilience via "determination". The player also has a "Flaw", which occurs when the player fails repeatedly in certain gameplay segments. This "Flaw" will debuff the player, but it will also give additional perks and advantages.

Screenshot
SS

Purchase
Quote:Di psstore region indo harga 740rb
Di psstore amrik harga $59.99

Diubah oleh erwaleste
profile-picture
profile-picture
profile-picture
akangxx dan 2 lainnya memberi reputasi
Masuk atau Daftar untuk memberikan balasan
Halaman 1 dari 2
20-06-2019 02:53
Watch the official E3 trailer for The Outer Worlds, a new single-player first-person sci-fi RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Private Division.

0 0
22-06-2019 12:23

Oh my...
Fallout fans, guys all of you will love it emoticon-Wow emoticon-Kiss emoticon-Cool
0 0
22-06-2019 22:45
Njir creator Fallout New Vegas (FNV) bangkit dari kubur

Ane sebagai fans fallout merasa hancur berkeping-keping ngeliat Fallout 76emoticon-Mewek

Sayang Outerworld bakal eksklusif di EPIC Storeemoticon-Sorry
Diubah oleh nadaramadhan20
0 0
22-06-2019 23:04
Tambahin TS

Trailer song

Song - The Passenger
Artist - Iggy Pop

Lirik:

I am the passenger and I ride and I ride
I ride through the city's backsides
I see the stars come out of the sky
Yeah, the bright and hollow sky
You know it looks so good tonight

I am the passenger
I stay under glass
I look through my window so bright
I see the stars come out tonight
I see the bright and hollow sky
Over the city's ripped backsides
And everything looks good tonight
Singing la la la la la.. lala la la, la la la la.. lala la la etc

Get into the car
We'll be the passenger
We'll ride through the city tonight
We'll see the city's ripped backsides
We'll see the bright and hollow sky
We'll see the stars that shine so bright
Stars made for us tonight

Oh, the passenger
How, how he rides
Oh, the passenger
He rides and he rides
He looks through his window
What does he see?
He sees the sign and hollow sky
He sees the stars come out tonight
He sees the city's ripped backsides
He sees the winding ocean drive
And everything was made for you and me
All of it was made for you and me
'Cause it just belongs to you and me
So let's take a ride and see what's mine
Singing la la la la.. lala la la [x3]

Oh the passenger
He rides and he rides
He sees things from under glass
He looks through his window side
He sees the things that he knows are his
He sees the bright and hollow sky
He sees the city sleep at night
He sees the stars are out tonight
And all of it is yours and mine
And all of it is yours and mine
So let's ride and ride and ride and ride
Oh, oh, Singing la la la la lalalala
Diubah oleh nadaramadhan20
profile-picture
erwaleste memberi reputasi
1 0
30-06-2019 16:40

Akan Ane update SALE untuk game ini di psstore region indo

*Lagi diskon 25% dari tanggal 22.11.2019 sampai 02.12.2019 dari harga 740ribu jadi 555ribu
Diubah oleh erwaleste
0 0
Post ini telah dihapus oleh kaskus.support17
06-07-2019 14:43
Diubah oleh erwaleste
0 0
02-09-2019 04:26

Trailer terbaru The Outer Worlds

0 0
13-10-2019 04:46
The Board would like to ask that everyone take a moment to raise a glass of Zero Gee Brew in remembrance of our lost brothers and sisters aboard the Hope.

The Outer Worlds releases October 25, 2019. Pre-order today

0 0
14-10-2019 23:57
Do you dream of working on the frontier of space? Can you pass a basic aptitude test? Then Halcyon is the place for you! Prosperity and adventure awaits on Terra 2, Monarch, and other exciting locations across the Halcyon colony.

The character you decide to become will determine how your story on the Halcyon colony unfolds in The Outer Worlds.

0 0
23-10-2019 13:00
It’s time for you to decide. Will you be Halcyon’s shining beacon of hope? The character you choose to become will determine how this player-driven story unfolds.

The Outer Worlds is available on PlayStation 4 on 25 October 2019.

0 0
26-10-2019 13:21
The Outer Worlds has officially launched! Please start your shift in Halcyon as soon as you can, The Board is counting on you!
0 0
10-12-2019 13:48
Greetings employees of Halcyon,

We are pleased to share with you that The Outer Worlds has been nominated in 5 categories for the 2019 PlayStation.Blog Game of the Year awards:
🏆Best Narrative
🏆Best Art Direction
🏆Best RPG
🏆Best Performance - Ashly Burch
🏆Best PS4 Game

We are so grateful for these nominations and are thankful to have such a wonderful community with us. Whenever you have a moment, feel free to head over to the PlayStation.Blog site and vote for your favorite games, whatever choices those may be. Thank you, and keep being awesome.

Polls Open: PlayStation.Blog Game of the Year 2019
0 0
18-12-2019 11:13
EDITORS' CHOICE

"Blasts into the stratosphere of RPG adventures with inventive worldbuilding and hilarious dialogue"emoticon-Tepuk Tanganemoticon-2 Jempolemoticon-Wagelaseh

Selamat terpilihnya game ini di
0 0
23-12-2019 04:12
0 0
30-12-2019 22:37
Barusan liat gameplaynya di youtube ada costum carakter segala macam tapi kok first person cameranya?
Percuma dong kita bentuk muka karakter kita?
Diubah oleh ane.kebingungan
profile-picture
erwaleste memberi reputasi
1 0
31-12-2019 00:11
Quote:Original Posted By ane.kebingungan
Barusan liat gameplaynya di youtube ada costum carakter segala macam tapi kok first person cameranya?
Percuma dong kita bentuk muka karakter kita?

Sapa tau nanti di 2020 ada update jadi bisa third person viewemoticon-Big Grin
Nanti di 2020, bakalan ada dlc baru lohemoticon-Cool
profile-picture
maxcel memberi reputasi
0 2
16-04-2020 16:09
Lagi diskon di ps store region indonesia sebesar 33% dari harga 740ribu menjadi 495.800

Dari tanggal 15.04.2020 sampai 28.04.2020
0 0
03-06-2020 20:48
Lagi diskon di ps store region indonesia sebesar 50% dari harga 740ribu menjadi 370.000

Dari tanggal 3.6.2020 sampai 16.6.2020
0 0
26-07-2020 20:24

The Outer Worlds: Peril on Gorgon DLC Coming This September

Obsidian Entertainment has announced that The Outer Worlds will be receiving its first expansion this September, journeying beyond the reaches of the Halcyon Colony for 'Peril on Gorgon'.

Serving up more pulpy sci-fi RPG action within The Outer Worlds' darkly humorous universe, Peril on Gorgon will see you heading to the eponymous Gorgon Asteroid, where you'll investigate the mysterious origins of Adrena-Time. As you venture to the asteroid, you'll discover new Board-approved weaponry, armour, flaws, and more.

You can also expect the same freedom of choice that the main game offered, as well as getting a level cap increase to 33, so you can furnish your character with new perks and skills to make your quest to the Gorgon Asteroid that little bit more palatable.

The Outer Worlds: Peril on Gorgon launches for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, priced $14.99/£11.99, or with the Season Pass for $24.99/£19.99, granting access to this first DLC and the upcoming 'Murder on Eridanos' expansion.

0 0
Halaman 1 dari 2
icon-hot-thread
Hot Threads
obrolan-hangat-logo
Obrolan Hangat
Copyright © 2021, Kaskus Networks, PT Darta Media Indonesia