.haiyaaAvatar border
TS
.haiyaa
AKBAR ATTACK(S) IN CENTRAL SYDNEY
[url=https://www.dailytelegraph.com.auS E N S O Rtim-blair/akbar-attacks-in-central-sydney/news-story/218076791820ddfca469e71717d8f7c4]AKBAR ATTACK(S) IN CENTRAL SYDNEY[/url]

Bystanders armed with a chair and a milk crate have taken down a man who allegedly stabbed one woman and may have killed another.

Heroic witnesses and a Fire Brigade officer used an empty milk crate and a chair to dramatically hold down a man in the Sydney CBD after reports that multiple people had been stabbed around 2pm today.

Shocking vision shows the man yell: “Shoot me, f**king shoot me in the f**king head, shoot me. I want to f*cking die” after jumping off the top of a car bonnet while waving a knife.

A woman aged in her 30s has been rushed to St Vincents’ Hospital after being stabbed in the upper chest and is said to be in a “stable condition”.

A body was found shortly afterwards:

A woman's body has been found with her throat slashed in a CBD building close to where an armed man was dramatically arrested by police earlier today.

Police are investigating whether there is any link to the knife rampage or whether it is an unrelated crime scene.

Witnesses reported seeing the man armed with a kitchen knife as he ran through the city covered in blood.

Police say it’s been reported he was yelling “Allahu Akbar”. Witness Zak Barry said he saw the man fall down on York Street “and as he’s falling he dropped a kitchen knife”.

Paul O’Shaughnessy, 37, said his brother Luke, 30, saw a man with a balaclava wielding a knife.

The pair chased the man and then managed to get a grip on him with the help of a third person.

“He’s got blood all over him ... shouting religious statements,” Mr O’Shaughnessy told reporters.

Those statements usually refer to one particular religion.

haiyaaa ciilaaka luuwa weelas waaa

Pak Akbar didzholimin amee Mr Paul and Luke waaa!!!!

Coba ketemu sama Mr Wesson and Smith yeeee

RIP emoticon-rose

sebelahblog
anasabila
anasabila dan sebelahblog memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Berita Luar Negeri
Berita Luar Negeri
icon
78.8KThread10.5KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.