.haiyaaAvatar border
TS
.haiyaa
KILLER GEEK El Paso Walmart shooter Patrick Crusius, 21, was ‘weird, nerdy boy’
KILLER GEEK El Paso Walmart shooter Patrick Crusius, 21, was ‘weird, nerdy boy’ who ‘would pick his nose and eat scabs’, says ex-classmate

THE twisted Texas Walmart shooter was a “weird nerdy boy” who “always stuck with his own race”, a former classmate said today.

Patrick Crusius, 21, murdered at least 20 people and wounded 26 others - including a four month old baby - in a cowardly attack at a supermarket in El Paso on

A former classmate today said Patrick Crusius was "weird" in school

He was arrested at the scene on SaturdayCredit: Rex Features

This chilling CCTV image shows the gunman entering a packed Walmart supermarket in El Paso, Texas, before opening fire on families

A former classmate told The Sun Online that she remembered Crusius as “the nerdy quiet kid” who barely spoke to anyone.

He was arrested on in El Paso - on the US-Mexico border - on Saturday after opening fire on adults and children in a packed Walmart using an AK47-type weapon.

Paige Ortiz went to school in Plano, Texas, with the mass shooter and said “people thought he was weird”.

She said: “I went through two school years with him - he was just the quiet nerdy boy in class that kept to himself– he didn’t talk much or at least to me anyway.

BULLIED

“It’s hard to remember a lot about him because he never really stood out or acted out.”

She said he was thought of as a weirdo by schoolmates because of his strange habits in class and she believes he was bullied.

Paige added: “People thought he was weird - people had caught him picking his nose and eating scabs and stuff like that.

“I just don’t know what he was thinking going into a Walmart and gunning down so many wives, fathers, children, mums and dads.

“Those people took a trio to the store and will never make it back home, a four-month-old baby.

“I just want to know what happened to him to make him do this.

“I feel like he may have been bullied. Our school was diverse, however everyone usually fitted in somewhere.”

Shortly after his arrest, Crusius’ Facebook and LinkedIn accounts gave an insight into his everyday life – as he revealed he spends “eight hours a day on his computer”.

People thought he was weird - people had caught him picking his nose and eating scabs and stuff like that.
    Former classmate

He revealed he “wasn’t motivated” and said “working generally sucks” before adding that he is simply going to “go with the wind”.

He wrote on LinkedIn: “I'm not really motivated to do anything more than what's necessary to get by.

“Working in general sucks, but I guess a career in Software Development suits me well.

I spend about eight hours every day on the computer so that counts towards technology experience I guess.

“Pretty much just gonna see what technology careers present themselves to me; go with the wind.”

Since his arrest following the massacre - a manifesto allegedly written by the killer has circulated online.

The document is full of offensive racist, white supremacist and anti-immigration rants.

Paige, who attended Hendrick Middle School with Crusius, said she it wouldn’t shock her if he was a white supremacist.

She added: “It does not surprise me in all honesty, he did kind of stick with his race.”

'HE SEEMED NORMAL'

Neighbours at his past two addresses described him as a loner who wore the same clothes every day and often looked “unkempt”.

Crusius lived in a five bedroom house in Allen with his grandparents - who neighbours described as “very, very sweet people” - prior to Saturday’s horror massacre.

A family member told reporters they would call police if anyone tried to speak to them.==>Keluarga Gila waaa????

At his childhood home in a different area of the same town, a neighbour described how Crusius didn’t seem to have any friendsand would wear a t shirt even in freezing winter weather.

She also revealed how his parents divorced and his mum - a school nurse - remarried and four more children moved into the house - so there was a total of seven kids at the property for a time.

“When we moved here in 2007 and he was just a 9-year-old boy. And he would play and seemed normal,” she told Sun Online anonymously.

“I remember he would always be by himself, always alone.

“The last few years he lived here he seemed he was always in the same clothes - he’d walk to school in khakis and a white t shirt every day.

“Even in winter he’d have a white t shirt on and it just seemed like he was always alone - I’d see him walking around on his own.

“He graduated high school here and then they moved out. He had an older brother and a twin sister.

Friends and teachers of his are shocked - it’s scary knowing that he was right here on our doorstep.

“His parents divorced and his mother remarried and four boys moved in so at one point there were seven kids at that house.

“The mother was a school nurse and the dad I heard he was a counselor, although I don’t remember seeing him much.

“I feel bad for the sister she was a really nice girl she seemed smart, very social.”

At the home he shared with his grandparents, most neighbours declined to comment.

One said: “I know the family a little bit we would get together on the street for Labour day or things like that. They were an older couple.

“The couple are very, very sweet, it seemed like a loving family we would get together at street events - they must be shocked.

“This is a really nice area - it’s crazy.

“I would see him [the shooter] walking to his car, he was a little unkempt but he was an early 20s kid I thought that was maybe just his ‘thing’.

“There were zero reasons to think he would do something like this.”

MANIFESTO

Just before 11am local time on Saturday (6pm BST) he stormed through the front entrance of the capacity-filled shop and opened fire as families were back-to-school shopping.

His bloody 20-minute shooting spree left at least 20 people dead while twenty-six people were hospitalised.

Governor Greg Abbott called the killing spree in the Texas border city "one of the most deadly days in the history of Texas."

Details of the victims have slowly begun to emerge - including a hero mum who was gunned down as she protected her baby.

Jordan Anchondo, 25, was fatally shot while holding her two-month-old son, her sister said.

Heartbroken Leta Jamrowski, 19, added that her baby nephew suffered broken bones as the mum-of-three fell to the ground.

Crusius, wearing ear defenders and cargo trousers, later went on to tell investigators he wanted to shoot as many Mexicans as possible, according to local reports.

In his race-hate manifesto, titled The Inconvenient Truth, he also called on the deportation of immigrants and urged authorities to “send them back”.

He also wrote how he was "inspired" by the Christchurch massacre in New Zealand that left 51 dead in March.

The 21-year-old, from Allen, Texas, was detained at the scene

This is the terrifying moment people ran out of the Cielo Vista Mall with their hands up after reports of an active shooter

He is suspected of posting a race-hate manifesto online just hours before the massacre

Two horrified people console each other after the mass shooting in El Paso, Texas

haiyaaa ciilaaka luuwa weelas waaa

Adee LOOOSER yg Kumat waaa!!!! emoticon-Takut (S)

RIP emoticon-rose
kitten.meow
sebelahblog
anasabila
anasabila dan 2 lainnya memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Berita Luar Negeri
Berita Luar Negeri
icon
78.9KThread10.6KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.