alexa-tracking
News
Batal
KATEGORI
link has been copied
KASKUS
5 stars - based on 7 vote 5 stars 0 stars
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/5c5ac622af7e935d523f9c88/english-forum-home-lounge--refreshing-for-the-better-you
Lapor Hansip
06-02-2019 18:33
ENGLISH FORUM HOME LOUNGE | REFRESHING FOR THE BETTER YOU!
Salutation fellas! emoticon-Siap Gan

It is wonderful in EFor if we can establish a tradition where our Lounge collapse just in the same time as the new year or so, say an annual collapse. Within the new year approaches, we expect the better of ourselves. I truly hope that this Lounge can reflect the change that we'd all like to obtain for our future.

Without further ado, here's EFor new Lounge for this year and of course in the hope for better you!

You can change but home stays all the same!

emoticon-Cool

I would like to emphasize that you may post whatever needs posted here as long as:

• YOU USE ENGLISH HERE. THIS FORUM IS NOT NAMED ENGLISH FORUM FOR NO REASONS. The point is to practice English here, so do it. Don't hesitate since everyone has their own level of fluency
  • YOU RESPECT FELLOW EFORS. It is somehow a habit for Indonesian people to use English profanities when they know some. You think you look cool? Not at all. The use of extreme profanities is strictly forbidden here in EFor. SAME GOES TO SARA!
  • YOU DO NOT JUNK EXCESSIVELY. Please no more than 3 posts in a row. I know I have loosened up the rule in Lounge a bit. But, that does not necessarily mean I would like to proliferate junks here. Post duly.
  • LAST BUT NOT LEAST. YOU ENJOY IT LIKE A HOME OF YOURS emoticon-Angkat Beer

Quote:For specific English Grammar questions, translation (English to Bahasa and vice versa), and English writing. Please head to either of the following threads to get help:
- All about Grammar and Tenses - The correct way to say/use... Ask it here
- Translation thread request English<->Indonesia. ONLY HERE!
- Improve your writing, get it revised by others!

emoticon-nyantai

profile-picture
profile-picture
profile-picture
mbakendut dan 6 lainnya memberi reputasi
Beri apresiasi terhadap thread ini Gan!
Tampilkan isi Thread
Halaman 61 dari 93
04-06-2019 16:58
Mimin Rahan would like to apologize for all his misdeeds and wrong actions to all affected parties. Happy Idul Fitri for those of you who celebrate. Happy holiday. Love you full gengz!

Salam kompak for all enthu and mimin Fadelz.

emoticon-Angkat Beer
Diubah oleh rahan
profile-picture
profile-picture
profile-picture
Fadel999 dan 3 lainnya memberi reputasi
Post ini telah dihapus oleh rahan
05-06-2019 08:43
Quote:Original Posted By rahan
Mimin Rahan would like to apologize for all his misdeeds and wrong actions to all affected parties. Happy Idul Fitri for those of you who celebrate. Happy holiday. Love you full gengz!

emoticon-Angkat Beer

I also wanted to apologize for all of my misbehave and false actions to any of parties affected. Happy Eid Mubarak, mimin, goon, and everyone!emoticon-Salaman
profile-picture
profile-picture
profile-picture
rosemary911 dan 2 lainnya memberi reputasi
08-06-2019 02:10
تقبل الله منا ومنكم الصيام والقيام وصالح الأعمال وقراءة القرآن الكريم وكل عام وانتم جميعا بخير...

happy ied mubarak 1440H for everyone.. minal aidin wal faidzin... emoticon-Maaf Aganwati
profile-picture
profile-picture
Fadel999 dan rahan memberi reputasi
08-06-2019 09:33
I’m too busy driving all over the places meeting my family here and there that I almost forgot to state my apologies and greet you fellows here.

Happy Eid Mubarak 1440 H for everyone
I deeply apologize for my mistakes in acts and sayings, intentionally and unintentionally, for better and for worse
emoticon-Maaf Agan emoticon-Salaman emoticon-Ketupat
profile-picture
rosemary911 memberi reputasi
08-06-2019 09:40
Quote:Original Posted By rahan

emoticon-Angkat Beer

Quote:Original Posted By bayusumardi
I also wanted to apologize for all of my misbehave and false actions to any of parties affected. Happy Eid Mubarak, mimin, goon, and everyone!emoticon-Salaman

Quote:Original Posted By rosemary911
تقبل الله منا ومنكم الصيام والقيام وصالح الأعمال وقراءة القرآن الكريم وكل عام وانتم جميعا بخير...

happy ied mubarak 1440H for everyone.. minal aidin wal faidzin... emoticon-Maaf Aganwati

Quote:Original Posted By Fadel999
I’m too busy driving all over the places meeting my family here and there that I almost forgot to state my apologies and greet you fellows here.

I deeply apologize for my mistakes in acts and sayings, intentionally and unintentionally, for better and for worse

Happy ied too guys
Sent some bricks will you emoticon-Blue Guy Bata (S)
profile-picture
rosemary911 memberi reputasi
09-06-2019 15:25
Happy eid mubarak 1440h mates emoticon-Salaman btw, Is there active discord here ? Im newbie willing to learn english as far as possible (especially in listening n speaking)
Diubah oleh causechooser
profile-picture
profile-picture
Fadel999 dan rosemary911 memberi reputasi
09-06-2019 19:53
Quote:Original Posted By bayusumardi

@bayusumardi @Fadel999
I want to apologize all of my misbehave too

emoticon-Salaman
profile-picture
Fadel999 memberi reputasi
09-06-2019 20:06
Quote:Original Posted By warrysangru2
@bayusumardi @Fadel999
I want to apologize all of my misbehave too

emoticon-Salaman

A bit late, isn't it?
10-06-2019 08:13

Quote:Original Posted By causechooser
Happy eid mubarak 1440h mates emoticon-Salaman btw, Is there active discord here ? Im newbie willing to learn english as far as possible (especially in listening n speaking)

Not that I know of, why don’t you make one? emoticon-Cendol (S)

10-06-2019 08:16
Anyway, to describe this monday...

10-06-2019 12:10
Not that I know of, why don’t you make one? emoticon-Cendol (S)

Ofc can do it but im newcomer here emoticon-Hammer2
Anyway, to describe this monday...

Lul legend meme
10-06-2019 12:52

Ofc can do it but im newcomer here emoticon-Hammer2

Lul legend meme

I don’t think being a newcomer should hamper you to do something innovative emoticon-Stick Out Tongue
10-06-2019 13:28
I don’t think being a newcomer should hamper you to do something innovative emoticon-Stick Out Tongue

The spectre is open mod
Get your ass back there emoticon-Leh Uga
10-06-2019 13:44

Quote:Original Posted By joel.matip
The spectre is open mod
Get your ass back there emoticon-Leh Uga

I’m retired already
emoticon-Cool
10-06-2019 19:09
Here's a wild thought .....

If you can't express yourself without using bad words, does it mean your English needs some work?
10-06-2019 19:27
I’m retired already
emoticon-Cool

I didn't buy that
Quote:Original Posted By indofred

If you can't express yourself without using bad words, does it mean your English needs some work?

It's more like linguistic intelligence, the more you have it the chance to use proper word in proper situation more likely happen
10-06-2019 19:39

Quote:Original Posted By indofred

I concur

Quote:Original Posted By joel.matip
I didn't buy that

It's more like linguistic intelligence, the more you have it the chance to use proper word in proper situation more likely happen

I didn’t sell anything emoticon-Ngakak (S)
11-06-2019 01:16

Happy Eid Mubarakemoticon-Salaman

We can make one, right now.emoticon-Cendol (S)
But I doubt we'll get many users to join.
The good news is that discord account registration is fairly easy.:santai
Oh btw, welcomeemoticon-Hai
Diubah oleh bayusumardi
11-06-2019 10:28
have any group for improve english? wa, telegram etc
Halaman 61 dari 93
icon-hot-thread
Hot Threads
icon-jualbeli
Jual Beli
© 2019 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia.
All rights reserved.