riza106Avatar border
TS
riza106
Di Cari Investor Yang Serius Buat Kuliner Di Bali .
.[icomrade. introduce me Ali, I am a chef and a 15-year restoratur experience. from Australia, Netherlands and Asia, I have set up 2 restaurants that are on location
1 peak (1.5) 2 for autista 3 (2 years) with time and place needs and factors, I decided to move to a better location ... with my experience of skill and background education, I plan to make BALI is one of the goals of my next restaurant. in this case I need investors who want to join and run and collaborate with me and my team. I will explain the concept concept for the next restaurant and bar project below.
1 # takeaway coffee concept.
with this concept I and the team will offer customers a very interesting experience with "coffee art" plus homemade pancakes and homemade waffles for their on-run breakfast. With fresh local produce and coffee quality that is very different from the others with a photo coffee machine printer will make it more attractive to all the customes who enjoy it.
2 # resto and bar concepts.

with this concept, I and the team will direct brunchala westerns, lunch-style mix westerns, and italian, mexican, and tapas-style dinners to accompany their drinks. This target will add many tourists who will get different experiences from restaurants and bars in Bali.
so many of me. And don't hesitate and hesitate to contact me at wa to discuss business plans and anticipate our next culinary empire business that will come. With the target of BALI. LOMBOK and Indonesia.
let's go forward with us to realize the dream of becoming a leading business restoratur . mg]https://s.kaskus.id/images/2019/01/18/9892714_201901180821220329.jpg[/img]
Diubah oleh riza106 02-02-2019 10:47
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Penawaran Kerjasama, BO, Distribusi, Reseller, & Agen
Penawaran Kerjasama, BO, Distribusi, Reseller, & Agen
icon
43.6KThread5.6KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.