allseeingeyeAvatar border
TS
allseeingeye
EFFORTLESS ENGLISH BY AJ HOGE
I have been learning english for my whole life and never been better than now. Previously i have done so many english courses and my english still bad until i have found this miracle program called efffortles english created by aj hoge. Anyone heard of this? I will explain little bit about this program. Basically it is focus in listening method. You can buy his program and you will get the lessons come in mp3, so you can study anytime, anywhere with your mobile phone, mp3 play etc.

To be honest i did not buy his program because is too expensive for me (sorry AJ), but you can find the audio and lessons for free in many torrents web (i won't share the link just search for yourself emoticon-Blue Guy Peace ). My english has improved so much better now. I have courage to speak in english and written the article in english in many english forums. But nothings are perfect. In my opinion, this program still have a weakness, because your focus on listening you sacrifices the grammar. as you can see, you will find so many grammar error in my writting, but who cares about grammar if i really sure you guys understad what i am want to share, right? emoticon-Kiss (S)

so the point is how to find the best method to improve not only your english learning but your quality of life and i found it in effortless english.

Polling
0 suara
is this thread helpful?
tata604
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
English Education & Literature
English Education & LiteratureKASKUS Official
1.8KThread1.4KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.